Chapter 96 Unexpected

I can't be pregnant! I couldn't have grown a child inside me after three days...right?

  "Sweetheart pulling your hair won't help." The elderly nurse tells me.

  "Thanks." I say through my teeth ready to pounce on her.

  "Now here are all the fertility books, filled with life before motherhood and taking care of your body with child." She beams. Everyone is smiling except me!

I should be ecstatic! Smiling, jumping for joy, laughing, calling this child's father! Instead I'm standing here stressed out and ready to hurt someone!

  "Now stress is something that may not happen while you are pregnant." She says in a rude tone.

  "I know how pregnancy works, I've read books and watched tons of movies on it." She gives me a look, making me roll my eyes. "I've always wanted to be a mother, so I wanted to be ready when the time comes...but now I'm not sure if I want to be a mother." I admit hating the way it rolled off my tongue.

  "My dear, I apologize but you are the one that-"

  "Had sex!" The younger nurse I had today shouts making heads turn.

  "You wanna shut it before I shut it for you?!" I shout back at her making her cower. "Is there anything else I need?" I'm really out of it, I can hardly hear myself speak.

  "Nope, we will see you in two weeks. Have a nice day." She says slamming the door in my face.

  "Bitch..." I mumble.

This cannot be happening...I'm pregnant...I need to let this sink in. How am I supposed to tell Harry...or even Charlie?! Shit!

              Harry's P.O.V:

  "Hello?" His voice is deep but not intimidating.

  "I-I'm looking for Maria, Camila's mother." I say my voice shaky.

  "Who are you?" He lifts his head.

  "H-Harry...Harry Styles." Right as I say my name is eyes widen.

  "Amor!" (Love) He shouts into the house.

  "Huh? What's going on-" Maria stops at the sight of me, dropping the cloth out of her hand. "Harry, what a surprise...good and bad." Her accent is strong but so is mine.

  "I know and I would like to speak with you about that, if that is alright with you?" I ask my voice is really shaky today.

  "Of course. Veinte chico." (Come Boy). Maria and Maria's husband lead me into their home. I believe his name is Romeo.

  "Gracias." She smiles at my attempt to speak Spanish.

                Maria's P.O.V:

As my daughter's true love walks through my house, a flutter of joy enters me. Something about the way he walks sends off a need for my baby girl. He seems out of sorts today, but as I've been told he is always like this.

As he sits on the opposite couch infront of me, I take a look at him. Ink splattered on his arms, a scowl hidden beneath his smile. The way he acts reminds me of Josh, my husband, always covering what he feels. His eyes are a dark dull green, that stare into your soul without knowing.

  "I first need you to know about my feelings for your daughter, Camila." He takes a deep breath before saying this, his eyes hold an emotion that is hard to read.

  "Go on." I urge him.

  "I love your daughter." My heart jumps with joy at his confession. "She is my every breath. I miss her." He breathes heavily after each small sentence. "I'm usually not this deep." He laughs nervously scratching the back of his neck.