Chapter 109 Let's Have a Baby

(This Ed Sheeran

Latch ft. Sam Smith)

.

.

.

.

.

My heart stopped, my breath hitched. Did Harry just say what i think he just said, or did they drug me?

Harry looks at me straight in the eye waiting for an answer, or some type of movement from me. I'm just standing here in his arms motionless, and surprised.

  "P-Pardon me?" I would've said excuse me, but I can't process anything right now.

Harry looks pale and his eyes are wide, he looks as surprised as me, but a lot worse!

"I-I wanna have a b-baby with y-you." He repeats himself a bit more nervously than before.

I look at him in his eyes letting the green orbs stare into my soul, comforting me, and reassuring me of my love for him. I watch as his lips tug into a smile when i kiss my finger and lay it on his lips.

  "A-Are you sure?" I ask my voice shaky as tears threaten to spill, I remove my finger.

He takes a deep breath looking out the large window, when he turns back i loose my breath. The sun hits his skin, as his eyes glow.

  "I'm absolutely positive, just thinking about it gives me chills."  He pauses.

"I want babies that look like you, and I crawling on the house floor. I want to watch you be the best mother ever...besides mine." He says making me chuckle.

"I want little Cam's to protect, to take care of. I want reminders of our love, and how it created beautiful beings."

The tears have spilled as i place a hand over my mouth. He hugs me tight into his chest, his scent taking over my senses. He grabs my shoulders gently pushing back, continuing to hold them.

  "Is that a yes or a no?" He asks his eyes pleading.

Instead or answering I lay a soft kiss onto his lips, I smile into it, and so does he.

"I love you Styles." I say looking into the eyes of the man I've come to adore.

He chuckles. "I love you too, Cabello." He smirks.

                     Romeo's P.O.V:

  "So let me get this straight...Camila was pregnant?!" I yell.

  "Yes Romeo please don't be mad that i didn't  tell you." Maria pleads touching my shoulder.

  "I'm not mad about that, I'm just upset that she lost it!" I say sitting on the same chair I've sat on for the last week.

  "Me too guapo, me too." (handsome).  She lays her head on my shoulder taking my and in hers.

As we sit here in silence the door creeps open, Harry and Camila walk in together. Harry's arm is draped around her shoulder while hers is wrapped around his waist. They both have beaming smiles on their faces, their eyes bright.

  "Why are you so happy? Did you kill an innocent person or something?" I say to Harry. I start to laugh as he glares at me with amusement in his eyes. Maria swats me.

  "No." Camila laughs. She looks up at Harry since his height towers hers. "We have some news..." She trails off when Harry smiles at her, she nudges him in the side.