Chapter 103 Father, Son Relations

This chapter is about Harry and Romeo's growing relationship! Credits to my brain and the person that read my mind @racherache! Enjoy Chapter 103!!

.

.

.

.

I was told not to enter Cam's room by the dick of a doctor, Chad. Usually I wouldn't have listened and we all know that, but I took into consideration that Cam may one day leave me, and I don't need for that to happen anytime soon.

Marriage is something that is at the back of my mind in case I need to use it at a time of need-that need being her. I'm not used to the idea but if I have to use it then I will, it isn't my most favorite idea, but it's there.

Right now I'm in the elevator heading to the gift shop, I figured why not get her something nice? A few people are on this elevator a few being females.

  "Hey." One says to me as I look at her, her eyes widen. "Damn." She whispers but loud enough for me to hear, making me chuckle.

"S-Sorry its just that yoy are very attractive. Why don't you give me a call?" She says handing me her number.

I quickly move one of my many rings to my "wedding finger" to shoo her off. I raise my hand and her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I-I didn't- yeah I'll just go." She nervously laughs walking out the elevator when it stops.

The whole walk to the shop I'm laughing my ass off, that I hardly notice when I knock into someone.

  "Hey ass watch where you are going." Romeo says to me.

  "I like how you called me an ASA when you saw that it was me." I laugh.

  "Well its you and you are an ass, so there for I called you ass. Any other questions?" Romeo says explaining this to me in a sarcastic tone.

  "Thanks." I say sarcastically.

  "Anytime, so what are you doing here anyways?" He asks. "Please tell me that you are not going in this shitty gift shop." He hits his forehead to stress his question.

  "Uh...no why do you ask?" I lie making him narrow his eyes at me. "Okay I was! What's so shitty about it?" I ask.

  "I just went in there. All the flowers are dead, the stuffed animals aren't stuffed anymore, and everything smells in there!" He says. "I don't know why they don't just spray some febreez on it. They should especially spray some on the owners ass, cause that shit stinks." He says.

  "And how did you find out that his but stinks?" I ask a bit scared to find out.

  "Her, and the bitch bent over to pick up a bear, and stuck her ass in my face." He throws his hands in the air, and I can tell that I have a disgusted look on my face. "What were you gonna do in there anyways?" He asks.

  "I don't know I was gonna get Cam something nice but I'm rethinking this now."

  "Boy, the only nice thing that you can buy will be at a jewelry store. Now you have enough chavos (money) for that but let's not overwhelm the girl."

  "Overwhelm her? She woke up from a coma six hours ago and feels like herself again, and his completely healthy, I don't think anything will overwhelm her at this time." I say as he laughs.

  "You're right, why don't we just get her an elephant and a pony, and call it a day?!" He says in a teenage girl voice, making me laugh so hard.

"I bet she would love a pony, then she could sing "My little pony, my little pony, you'll always be in my heart! Plus she could ride an elephant around the house and break everything in sight!" He says continuing to mock a teenage girl's voice.