Chapter 80 I Can't...

The sleep is still heavy in my eyes, and my body needs to relax. I snuggle closer into the covers, and my pillow.

                     *Ding*

Ugh! I get up to go to the door.

  "Hey babe." Charlie greets me with a kiss on my cheek. "You look interesting today." He says taking a look at me.

  "Charlie its too early, and maybe I look like this because its the morning." I say in a duh tone.

  "Cam its like one in the afternoon." He says with amusement in his voice. I scramble to get to my alarm clock and realize that it isn't working.

  "Damnt! I'm late for work! Shit, shit, shit!" I shout trying to find clothes to wear to work.

  "Cam calm down." Charlie grabs the clothes from my hands, drops them on the ground and holds my hands in his. "You know you sound sexy when you swear." He whispers in my ear, I smirk at his words. Sexy? I've never been called sexy before.

  "What are you gonna do about it?" I smirk at him, and he smirks back.

  "I'm gonna ask you out...properly." He says.

He grabs a flower out of my vase, and kneels down on one knee.

"Cam will you go out with me?" He says red coming to his cheeks.

  "Yes, you're adorable you know that right?" I smile at him.

  "I didn't until now, and since you said it I believe it." He kisses my cheek, and I can't help but blush. "I'll see ya tonight, six thirty." He says walking out the door.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? A relationship that's what! No, Cam its just a date nothing to worry about...now if he asks you to be his girlfriend, that is something to worry about. No, he's going to though because what if he likes me, likes me? He is going to ask me...shit! I can't take a relationship, I promised myself not to get into one or fall in love! Ugh! Calm down Cam, just go on the date, have fun, make out with him, then leave. The End. Alright I'm a little calm, but ugh!

I'm dressed in white pants with black stripes, with a black top and pumps...I look decent, but nervous as hell. My hair is down and curled, my makeup is light.

I hear Charlie's car horn. I lock up and run down the stairs. Charlie's car is simple but lovely...I mean nice. It's a nice Ferrari, mixed with a BMW his dad owns the radio station so he would be able to pay for his car.

  "Wow! Cam you look great." Charlie says his eyes wide.

  "Thanks." I smile at him, he opens the passenger door and helps me into the large car. Once I'm in the car, I can't help but be curious. "So where are we going." I say turning my body towards him, while he drives out of my driveway.

  "Secret, a secret between me, myself, and I." He turns his head a bit and smirks at me.

  "You're so corny." I laugh rolling my eyes, he laughs as well.

When we get to the designated place, Charlie helps me out of the car. He holds my hand as we walk through the rock parking lot. As we turn a corner my stomach jumps in excitement, and I feel my eyes light up with joy.

  "Charlie!" I point to the large screen infront of us. "Ah!" I squeal and he hugs me.

For about three hours we watch Grease on the gigantic screen, also known as a drive in. Charlie has put his arms around me, wrapping a blanket around us, as his back leans against a random sofa that was sitting in the grass. Charlie and I sang every song in the movie, probably not good but Charlie kept complimenting me on my singing. His scent of polo cologne and the outside is breathtaking, sending me to another world...so why do I feel like I'm cheating? I feel as if I'm comitting a sin or cheating on someone-someone I care about and that they are watching me at this moment.