Chapter 97 Friends

(Okay so this chapter will be short...sorry. It's just a fill in)

.

.

.

The walk to Charlie's house is endless, everything around me is blurry. My car had broken down a few blocks back, I forcefully held my tears back out of frustration.

As soon as I reach the front door my heart and pulse are pounding, my head is spinning, and its blurry. I'm not sure if this is apart of pregnancy or if I'm just terribly nervous?! Before I can even knock the door opens...

  "See ya Charlie." She squeals. She kisses him then kisses him on the ear. She turns to me, smirks, and laughs to her car.

  "Cam?" Charlie's voice fills my ears. I turn around with my arms crossed.

  "Charlie?" I say calmly with a smile on my face. He gives me a confused look as I push past him Ingo the house.

  "W-What are you doing h-here?" He stutters nervously, I raise my brow. "I-I mean are you feeling any better?" He asks. I can have some fun with this.

  "No...actually I'm still sick I just wanted to come over and maybe have some fun with you." I say slowly trying to sound seductive, when I just want to laugh in his face.

I move closer to him wrapping my arms slowly around his neck. I let my hot breath linger on his neck, as I see him shiver.

  "N-No." He says pushing me away slowly. "I-I mean  didn't you just see that girl?"

  "Of course but I trust you." Jackass. Surprisingly I'm not hurt by him.

  "Well you shouldn't, I'm a pig-"

  "Yes you are just like every other man on this earth!" Now I'm shouting and he looks surprised. "Of course I saw that girl I'm not blind and I'm not hurt either." I shrug.

  "You're not?" He asks confused.

  "No...just tired of people like him..." I say sitting back on the couch with my head in my hands.

  "Look Cam, I'm really sorry."

  "Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm sure you are." I say rolling my eyes. "Look Charlie I have to tell you something."

  "Okay spill." He says turning his body towards me.

  "I'm pregnant..." I say then release a deep breath.

  "You're but we-wait we didn't-or"

  "No we didn't." I say as he leans more into the couch.

  "Then how are you-wait you cheated on me." He somewhat gasps.

  "Don't even start with me because you cheated on me too." I poke his chest.

  "True...I'm not mad just surprised."

  "Me too."

  "So who's the father?" He asks but something tells me that he already knows.

  "Harry." He nods.

  "Even though I never met him-"

  "Oh you've met him, he's dating Nora." I laugh but not happily.

  "Wait but he was cool." He whines as I look at him. "Sorry I just wanted a friend that wasn't weird." He shrugs.

  "Well you're weird so its a perfect match!" I say in a high voice but am joking.

  "Funny...so where does that leave us?" He asks.

  "Friends?"

  "Great friends." He hugs me and I take in his 'love' for me one last time. "Alright let's eat, because we wanna feed you and that baby of yours." He says poking my stomach.

It feels so weird to think that there is a baby inside me, but for some reason it doesn't feel like that there is a life inside me. I can't explain why I feel this way but I just do.

Cam's Checklist

1. Talk to Charlie (CHECK)

2. Talk to Harry

.

.

.

.

.

.

Instagram: @/ camarryislife

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Hey so as I said this is short, sorry. Alright so after next week I will go back to updating daily!!!! YAY!!!! 

FOLLOW/SHARE/COMMENT/VOTE!!!

                     BYEEEEE!!!!!!