Chapter 86 Why am I Feeling This?

The walk up the marble floor walkway is making me anxious and its absolutely terrifying! I squeeze Charlie's hands multiple times while we walk.

  "Babe it'll be fine...they'll probably like you more than Sophie." He laughs shaking his head. I have no idea how to respond to that so I just smile up at him.

  "It's just I haven't been 'social' with numerous people at the same time, in a long time..." I bite my finger.

The last time I met someones family was Ha-his. His 'parents' were loving and caring, even though he thought they were messed up.

  "What are you thinking about in that pretty little head of your's?" He smiles stopping to look into my eyes. He kisses my forehead, relaxing me.

  "Just memories that I will probably never be able to get rid of, no matter how hard I try." I sigh, shaking my head tightening my ponytail. "It's just...never mind, we can talk later." I force a smile.

  "You sure?" He raises a brow and I nod smiling. "Alright." He smiles. Charlie kisses me, then we continue to walk down the endless walkway.

.

.

.

.

After walking a block we make it to her backyard, this lady really is rich! White tables and chairs are set up around the yard, but no one is seated or even out here.

  "Where is everyone?" I ask really confused. Charlie simply shrugs looking around.

  "Maybe they are inside, c'mon." He takes my hand. If we have to walk a block to her house I will die in this hot weather, at least there is a tent over the tables.

.

.

.

.

The front door opens with the sound of soft voices. As Charlie and I walk in the kitchen, it looks as if one million eyes are watching us, when in reality only ten or a couple more.

  "Zia Cynthia!" (Zia means aunt in Italian, that's what I call my aunt in real life) Charlie shouts and a young looking women turns around from looking at the stove to looking at Charlie.

  "Charlie my dear, you look handsome." She smiles looking at her nephew. This lady has short brown hair, is skinny, and has a pretty face. "Who is this beautiful young lady you have brought with you today?" I'm pulled out of my thoughts when she walks over to me, with a bright smile.

  "Hi, I'm Camila but I prefer Cam." I smile. She pulls me into a hug, kissing my cheek. I'm used to those types of gestures since I'm Mexican and Italian.

  "You are beautiful dear, please grab a plate the pasta will be ready momentarily." She smiles turning back to the stove. "In the meantime have a seat in the livingroom and have a chat with the family." She waves us off.

  "Here babe, that means she wants us to get out the kitchen." He laughs but has a serious tone. He leads me through the large house.

  "How can she afford this house, I mean like what does she do for a living?" I ask while tracing my finger over a painting of two angels.

  "She has a modeling agency, she is an agent to numerous models from Victoria Secret." He shrugs. "She's rich." I give him a "no really" look making him laugh.

Pictures flood the halls with golden frames, making the white walls come alive. These walls and paintings remind me of how Juilliard looked like. A majestic chandelier hangs from the high ceiling making me feel like an ant at the sight and size of it.