Chapter 87 Adore

We've been at Charlie's aunts house for about five hours, and I'm really not tired. Charlie's cousins and family in general are hilarious, and fun to be around!

  "Ok, so seriously." We all try to stop laughing at Kara's (Charlie's cousin) joke. "How did you and Charlie meet?"

  "Well." I look at Charlie and see that he's smiling down at me. "Last summer I was looking for a job, so while I was looking I took a break and went to the nearest Starbucks. When I walked out of Starbucks the sound of music was playing in the distance. I walked over to where the music was and started singing to the tune. The guitar player turned out to be Charlie, so Charlie offered me a job at the radio station. I have been a paying intern since I started the job." I smile and Charlie pulls me closer. 

  "Right when I saw her I was like, and I quote... "damn." Charlie says making all of us laugh. "No I'm kidding, I actually was like beautiful"  Charlie kisses my head making me smile and giggle a bit.

  "You two are literally adorable!" Charlie's ten year old cousin squeals, clapping her hands. "Do you love eachother?!" She half asks and half screams.

My heart stops. Do I love Charlie? Does he love me? I don't really love Charlie, we haven't dated for that long for me to love him...Har-he was different.

  "I care for him a lot." I smile trying not to make this awkward. Charlie nods in agreement.

  "Who's ready for dessert?!" Cynthia shouts, everyone in the room claps with joy.

.

.

.

.

                 Harry's P.O.V:

"Here hold her close to your chest." The photographer orders me. He fucking orders me! I hold my breath but keep my fists clenched ready to beat the shit out of him. "That's it. Now Nora dear, give me a sexy look...something seductive." He smirks, and I grit my teeth together. Fucking prick. "Alright, that is it all. Thank you." He says pretty much kicking us out of his damn studio.

  "Youre welcome, I will pay you on the way out." Nora says walking over to the photographer kissing him on both cheeks. When she walks back his eyes wander down to her ass, I ball my fists and stomp over to him.

  "Why don't you just take a picture of her ass, it'll last longer?!" I shout in his face making him cower. This guy is a pussy.

  "Harry, its ok babe." Nora 'coos' in my ear, causing me to shiver. No one can ever calm me like Ca-she can. "Let's just go home..." She says tugging my arm.

I glare at the guy then roll my eyes at him, but before I walk out the door I give him the middle finger.

.

.

.

.

In the car its silent, except for Nora's obnoxious singing.

  "Harry what the hell was that about back there?" Nora asks in a hushed tone, obviously scared of my reaction.

  "That prick was pissing me off by telling me what to do...he also stared at your ass, adding onto my dislike of him." I roll my eyes gripping the steering wheel tighter. Out of the corner of my eye I see her smirking and rolling her eyes.

  "Whatever." She huffs turning the radio up, singing.

.

.