1⃣1⃣

"We'll safety pin the broken pieces of our hearts back together." Safety Pin, 5SOS (lol don't mind this)
•••

"Jackson identifies with Tinkerbell cause he needs attention or he dies." Jinyoung said. He was seated in between Mark's legs and is reading a book. Unfortunately, Jackson saw them and his precious Nancy Drew book was taken and thrown to the pool.

He was actually going to hit Jackson but Mark won't let him so he sighed and said those words.

"Would you like something?" Mark asked him as he can feel Jinyoung not in the mood.

"I actually want to exchange Jackson's life with my dead baby." Jinyoung answered.

Instead of answering back, Mark fell silent. Does he know about the baby? Who told him?

"Mark?" He came back to reality. "Suddenly jealous with my books, eh?" He poked Mark's cheeks. "I love you more than my books, 'kay?" He assured Mark by smiling.

They looked away at each other when they heard a camera's click.

"Shit, I forgot to turn that off!" Yugyeom mumbled.

"Kim Yugyeom, I'm really going to kill you."

And all of the Got7 started chasing each other.

•••

"I'm really going to kill your best friend." Says Jinyoung to Mark.

"Who? The baby otter or-"

"Of course, it's Wang ass. Jaebum will torture me to death if I kill Youngjae." Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

Then Mark started being naughty. He pinned Jinyoung in the sofa while saying these words, "I'm the only one allowed to torture you, babe." He smirked.

"Eww! Get a room!" Bambam commented. Jaebum was covering Youngjae's eyes, Jackson covered Yugyeom's eyes too (though he struggles because of the great height difference) and Bambam was just there making a disgusted face.

"It's so unfair! Why do I have to be innocent and the maknaes do not!" Youngjae whined and he was trying to remove Jaebum's hand.

"I'm covering Yugyeom's eyes, Youngjae!" Shouted Jackson.

"Yeah, yeah, all because you wanna prove you grew taller even if it was just a delulu." Bambam pinched Jackson's arms and that caused Yugyeom to see Mark and Jinyoung's position. "And Yugyeom is not innocent because he keeps on raping the floor."

"Hey, you might want to switch into a much comfortable position." Jaebum eyed the two couples.

"We're so comfortable in this position, thanks." Mark answered but Jinyoung slapped his arm so he just stood up.

"I swear Im fucking Jaebum I will not sleep with you if you still won't remove your hands from my face." Youngjae warned. Jaebum's face turned white probably because of what Youngjae said and Mark became paler because his friend said those words in perfect English and because...

"What? I heard that from Mark hyung last last month in the party." People around Youngjae looked so shocked. It seems like his words haven't sunk in their minds, well of course except for one.

"Jaejae, who covered Mark's eyes?" Jinyoung asked.

"Don't know her name but I'm sure she's an American." Youngjae answered.

And then Mark really passed out.

•••

Jinyoung was the first one he saw when he opened his eyes. Worry is etched on the younger's face.

"You are not mad at me?" He immediately asked.

"Want me to be mad at you and throw again our newly fixed relationship over a small matter?"

Mark immediately shook his head. Jinyoung just chuckled at the older's reaction since he finds it cute.

"I want us to be together forever, silly." Jinyoung pinched Mark's cheeks. As teeny as it may sound, Mark blushed. "I want to show you to my family."

"Your sister is mad at me though. And I think your parents are livid too." He sighed.

"Yes they are but I'm sure they would accept you, for me." Jinyoung smiled but Mark wasn't convinced. He saw it so he sighed, before explaining. "It will take you a long time to be liked by Joy again. That is why I did not tell her it was Suzy who caused our break up."

"The caramel machiatto girl?" They chuckled. He remembered how he met the girl eight years ago.

"Yeah," Jinyoung paused. "My parents told me if I can't get you in my stay here, I will be managing the company. You know how much I despise reports." He looked at Mark. "I ended my modelling career so you practically have to make money for us."

"Now that you say that, I think I am at loss and I have to gain something. Like dominance?" He said, as if it was a serious thing.

"I don't want to be always the bottom!" The younger whined and that made Mark grin.

You impregnated me the last time you topped. That was what is on Mark's head but he kept his thoughts to his own.

"Then what should I gain. We should be balanced?"

The younger pouted as he thought Mark was really serious but smiled immediately when the older pecked his lips.

You release so much emotions. I can feel your love through your words and action. But there's something wrong. If JB did not tell me a clue, I wouldn't be able to identify it at all.

"My existence. Everyone wants to meet me and it should be a pleasure to you cause you get to see me everyday."

***
filler? my mind is not functioning well that's why
i want to thank you all for reading this especially to barry_bty :))

bb mark is so cute right?