1⃣1⃣

Look at his eyes and you'll know the answer.

Mark was thinking deeply. He looked at Jinyoung who is sleeping in his arms.

My Jinyoung couldn't probably be a psychopath.

After his talk with Jaebum, he immediately pinned Jinyoung on the sofa and looked t his eyes.

Jinyoung blushed but his eyes were blank. The eyes that Mark loved. It was gone. The eyes full of emotions became blank.

He couldn't have antisocial personality disorder. He couldn't have gone schizophrenic either.

He asked himself why he only realized it now. He was such an idiot.

Did he have to undergo therapy that's why he hasn't shown up immediately? Was I the cause of it?

"Jinyoungie..." He whispers softly. The younger did not wake up.

He wanted to ask the raven personally but he was afraid it might become a trigger. He doesn't want anyone getting hurt. And he doesn't want Jinyoung to be put in the small and smelly mental asylum. He doesn't want to be separated from the younger... again.

But why did Jaebum leave him? I'm sure Youngjae could understand. And why didn't they tell me earlier?

Jinyoung moved closer to Mark. This made the older snap back. The sweet smell of Jinyoung's hair filled Mark's nose and he eventually feels sleepy, not until when Jinyoung kissed his jaw line.

Mark turned around and found Jinyoung's face, and his mouth was already waiting.

Jinyoung went on top of Mark and bent down. His lips were against Mark's forehead, brushing it lightly. And even though that was a light touch, it sent shivers to the blonde, it made him tremble. "Do you want me to stop?" Jinyoung asked but he did not receive any response from Mark. He brushed his mouth against his temple. "Please tell me." He traced the line of his jaw.

"Why are your eyes blank." Mark asked and it made Jinyoung freeze for a second. Then tears suddenly fell from his eyes. And for the first time, Jinyoung's stare wasn't blank. It was full of regret, pain, hurt... "Mark I'm sorry." He said before crashing his lips to Mark. He kissed him gently at first but Mark does not want that so he pulled Jinyoung closer to him, leaned in and made their kiss deeper.

But before Mark's mind drift off from other places, Jinyoung placed his hands on his stomach, tracing his abs. He let out a moan and that made Jinyoung's tongue enter his mouth.

But Jinyoung suddenly stopped so he whined. "Mark, I'm sorry." He said in between his sobs.

"Sshh." Mark sat and tried to coo the younger. "Jinyoung-ah, I've already forgi—"

"I killed our baby." Jinyoung said and it made Mark froze. How did he know? Did someone tell him? "I'm sorry." Jinyoung repeated several times. Nevertheless, Mark hugged him.

"Jinyoung-ah," he lifted the raven's chin. "I'm happy we're together now." Mark then kissed Jinyoung and he kissed back immediately. Mark pushed Jinyoung onto the bed so he was now on top. He started sulking on Jinyoung's sweet neck.

"Mark, please stop." He begged. Mark looked at Jinyoung's eyes and it was still full of emotions. "I don't deserve you." He whispered.

"Then who fucking deserves me?" Mark said with an angry tone. "Jinyoung, you promised me you'll marry me and will do anything for me. Please don't let me be your promise you can't keep."

•••

Mark woke up early and went to destroy Jackson's sleep.

"Jackson! He knows about Albrecht!" He shook Jackson to wake him up.

"Markie, please don't be a cock blocker between me and my bed!" Jackson groaned and that earned him a smack on his head.

"Tell me who told him about the baby!" He shook him once again. This time, Jackson did rise up from bed because no one wants to annoy more a snapping Mark.

"Are you accusing me?" Jackson said dramatically but he snapped back. "Go and ask 2Jae."

"YOU TOLD THEM TOO?!" Mark was now fuming red.

"I kept my mouth shut Mark hyung! And holy, Jinyoung knew it first. His mind was just a fucking mess and it would be furthermore discussed by Jaebum hyung. Now go, their room is that way." Jackson said, pushing Mark out of his room.

And when Jackson noticed Mark was just staring at the door, he knocked.

"What the hell, Jackson!" They were greeted by an annoyed Jaebum.

"Too lazy to explain but Mark has something to ask you." Jackson then sprinted to his room and to his bed.

Jaebum looked at Mark, waiting for him to talk. And he did.

"I want you to tell me how did he know and how did you know about my baby."

A/N: i will never get tired of thanking you all for supporting this story even though it's shitty and unedited

here's a yugyeom and a youngjae screen cap to bless your day.