2⃣5⃣

Jinyoung and Mark are happily married now. Of course, the news surged through the whole South Korea. It was as if it's the hottest topic. The handsome bachelor Mark Tuan and the once famous model Park Jinyoung are already married.

However, the details of there marriage weren't revealed. They also tried to hide Jisung away from the eyes of the netizens.

Jisung. It was not supposed to be the name of the baby. It was supposed to be Craven Tuan.

But Jinyoung was there during Mark's labor and he demanded that the baby should be named Jisung Park.

"Just this, Mark. Don't take away my responsibilty and my right to our child."

Mark didn't even knew why he agreed to it. It was as if his subconscious was telling him to do so.

"Look at dada, Jisung. His dozing off." Jinyoung said in English. They were living in San Fransisco and because of work, it was Mark's parents who mostly take care of the baby. And because they weren't that good in Korean, they decided to just speak to the baby in English.

The baby giggled as he crawled to Mark. Mark came back to reality when Jisung touched his legs with his little hands. He immediately smiled and carried the baby.

It was a miracle there were no deformities despite that Mark has drunk tequila and has been stressed throughout his pregnancy. He was thankful for it because at least, his son could go live a normal life.

"Lele!" His little one shouted as the door sprung open. It revealed Taehyung who was carrying lots of bags and Wendy with a child just a couple of months older than Jisung.

"Aww, how was our little Chenle doing?" Jinyoung stood up just to pinch the little child's cheek. And instead of crying like most of the children do, Chenle giggled.

Chenle was Jackson's nephew but it was WenV who takes care of him. They wanted to have a baby but they still can't because well— they think they're too young.

"Wow, Jisung's birthday party is lit!" Taehyung said in awe.

Of course, Mark and Jinyoung wanted their baby to have an amazing birthday party. They wouldn't settle for a simple gathering.

They have invited a few friends, of course. Including the couple who just banged the door.

"We're not late!" Jisoo shouted, extra as ever. And Doyoung, being Jinyoung's friend who he hasn't personally seen for almost two years, went to him and gave the older a bone-crushing hug.

"Is it our cue to get jealous?" Mark said as Jisoo clears her throat. The two simply got away from each other. "Just kidding. You both can talk." Mark said and he dragged Jisoo with him to where Wendy, Taehyung, Jisung and Chenle were.

"Oh, such cute babies. I ship them!" Jisoo exclaimed and she earned weird glances from the trio. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"Eyy, Jisoo. The babies are too young to be shipped. Let's wait until they reach six." Wendy winked at her.

The guests started to arrive. Youngjae and Jaebum are walking hand in hand and they have their gifts in Jaebum's free hand. Jackson and Bambam are having a little bickering (it's all about who is at fault for getting late: Bambam who takes hours to dress or Jackson who spends hours to look for the gift they purchased a week ago)

Yugyeom and Jungkook came next. Jin and Namjoon and their little one (they adopted Namjoon's niece), Yoongi and Hoseok, Jimin and a girl named Seulgi (who happened to be Wendy's friend) Shownu (Jaebum and Jinyoung's best friend way back in elementary, when the eldest still did not transfer to Clan High School) with his boyfriend Kihyun, Jennie and Lisa and Rosé (Jisoo and Sooyoung's friends), Myungsoo and Suzy, Sooyoung and Sungjae and of course, their parents.

"Seeing the people here, it looks like it would be an adult's party." Jisoo commented.

"Believe me, they're more childish than an actual child." Wendy said, still playing with Chenle.

"Yeah, I see. but they really made an effort to dress up as disney and marvel characters." Jisoo said as if she's not wearing Elsa's dress. Wendy, by the way, is wearing Wendy's famous blue dress. And Taehyung, instead of wearing Peter Pan's costume, insisted on wearing SNOW WHITE'S GOWN. And we would say it was really planned because the other six members of Bangtan are wearing the dwarves' costumes.

At 5 in the afternoon, the party has died down. The guests started to bid their goodbyes until only the three of them were left.

They bathed Jisung and tucked him to sleep before going to their own bedroom.

They were both lying on the bed, too exhausted from the party they held.

"Kihyun and I were talking a while ago and you know what? He asked me what would I do if they knew about Jisung." Mark said as he slowly hugged Jinyoung.

"Would you tell them he is adopted or would you tell them he is our real son?" Jinyoung said, as if really knowing what Kihyun and Mark talked about.

"That's not the question but it's near. Would I tell the people he is my son from other woman or would I tell them he is our real son? I wasn't able to answer his question but he told me I do not need to tell him the answer."

Jinyoung snuggled onto Mark's chest. "Do you now know the answer?" He asked.

"I wanted to hide Jisung. I wanted him to have a normal life." He sighed. "I thought normal life means hiding him from the eyes of judgemental people. But I remembered what you told me way back in high school."

"We are all sons and daughters of famous people and no matter how hard our parents hide us from the eyes of the world, we would still be known. So the best thing they and we could do is be known and act like a simple person. That is how normal life is for us." Jinyoung smiled at the end of his sentence.

"We cannot stop people from being judgemental. Let's just act like we don't care but once they do something bad to Jisung, I will not hesitate to drag them down the hell."

"You look so hot when you are angry, babe." Jinyoung said and kissed Mark lightly on his neck, obviously teasing him.

Their tongues battled, fighting for dominance. Mark won, of course. He was about to pull down Jinyoung's pants when they heard Jisung crying.

"I'm not even starting." Mark groaned.

"Looks like he got his attitude from you, attention seeker." Jinyoung giggled as he got up from bed, ready to go to the crying baby.

"Oh, I heard from your mother that you are a crybaby. Now from whom did he get that?"

They were still bickering when they got to Jisung's room. But they saw him sleeping peacefully.

There is just one thing they saw near the intercom.

It was a phone owned by none other than Kim Yugyeom.

"That brat. I'm never going to return his phone." Jinyoung said as he turned Yugyeom's phone off and tossing it near the bedside table.

"Hurry babe. My junior is already hurting." Mark said from the other side. Apparently, he went to their room first.

"Stupid old brat cannot wait." He mumbled as he closed the door. "Coming babe."

And when Jinyoung got inside, he was slammed to the wall and got kissed hungrily by Mark.

And that will be forever how their night would be.

•••
A/N:
thank you so much guys for supporting attention. this is so lame but i hope you like it 😭😭😭

don't forget to participate in the q&a section guys.

q&a and gratitude letter will be posted someday