1⃣0⃣

“Hey, you should feed me!” Said Jinyoung to JB.

“No, I'm going to feed Youngjae only.” Jaebum said sternly.

“Because I am his boyfriend.” Youngjae stuck his tongue out Jinyoung and that's why everyone laughed. “Let Mark hyung feed you instead.” He added.

“He should feed me because I am his best friend.” Jinyoung imitated Youngjae. Everyone wanted to laugh, but they just can't because Mark is glaring at them. “Let Mark hyung feed you instead.”

Mark, he was thinking of the things he did to Jinyoung yesterday to make him this upset. Last night, they were okay. They made out and cuddled and slept but when he woke up, he can't feel Jinyoung's warmth anymore. He is just alone in the wide and cold bed.

“Markie pooh, feed me!” Jackson suddenly calls him. Everyone raised their brows. “What? So Jinyoung can do that cringy thing to Jaebum and I can't do that to my best friend?”

“Mark.” Jinyoung called. "Feed me."

Mark happily obliged and sat next to Jinyoung, feeding him meat and protein.

All the anger, hate, pain, and the disgust that he felt for the younger faded away the time he said 'sorry' to the younger. When he made out with Jinyoung last night, all he felt was love and trust and respect

Yes, he may have punched Jinyoung yesterday, but his heart was filled with guilt when he saw him hurting and crying... when the younger prevented Jaebum from hurting Mark... and when the raven hid what really happened in the bathroom.

His heart was filled with regret when Jinyoung said he loves him... and that he's moving on... and that he wants them to be friends again for Got7... and when he told him he's going to stop loving him.

He is still in love with Jinyoung. No matter how hard he tries to hide it, he just can't. Jinyoung's name is tattooed not only on his mind but also all over his heart.

“I don't like eggs.” Jinyoung complained. And of course, Bambam being Bambam...

“Coz he wants your frankfurter! Dab!”

And then Yugyeom joined him. “Who knows, hyung might want your eggplant. Dab!”

“KIM YUGYEOM, I will seriously kill you.” He warned.

“So I have to shut up and Bambam does not.” He whined.

•••

“Mark hyung, I need to talk to you.” Jaebum said. Mark groaned because he was stopped from playing video games.

“Oh no, the former daddy would want to talk to present daddy.” Jackson jokingly said but the two glared at him.

“What are you gonna talk about?” Jinyoung said, putting his book on his lap.

“About our relationship. Now hyung, come.” Jaebum walked first then Mark followed.

“He's very no fun.” Youngjae commented. Well, everyone did not laugh at Jaebum's joke.

“Even in bed?” Jackson asked, and he immediately received a hard smack from Jinyoung. Youngjae's face was all red because of embarrassment... amd thoughts.

Meanwhile, the two eldest talked in the balcony.

“Please don't leave Jinyoung.” He immediately said.

“I won't. I won't be stupid anymore.” Mark promised.

“And please don't let him sleep in the tub. Make him feel you are his haven. And give him all the love, care and attention he needs.”

This made Mark confused. “Wait, are you still in love with Jinyoung?” He asked. Jaebum was Jinyoung's boyfriend in grade six, and then they broke up just months later. In grade 10, he courted Jinyoung again but the latter chose Mark.

“No, I'm completely in love with my boyfriend. I'm saying this as his best friend.” He looked at Mark's eyes. “Do you want to ask me why he decided to show up just now?”

This question hasn't popped out Mark's head. It had only hit him now. “Why?” He paused. “Why only now?”

Jaebum smirked. “Look at his eyes and you'll know the answer.”

***
A/N: kinda rushed (again). nways GUYS I'M SO IN LOVE WITH WENDY!!! SHE LOOKS EXTREMELY GORGEOUS LAST NIGHT. ESP DURING THE WENYEOL COLLAB, SHE GIVES ME VAMPIRE FEELS.

BODY GOALS AF