15: Jack's Point Of View

My head was spinning. I just met this girl that I met over the Internet. She was beautiful. Her (h/l), (h/c) hair suited her perfectly. Her quirky personality made me smile.

I was so nervous about meeting her but there really was nothing to worry about. She was just a normal person. And now she was graduating.

When I got to the hotel, it was late at night. I walked into the room and met Mark. He was sat at the desk with his laptop. I decided it was best to set my laptop up as well. I needed to post some time in the morning anyway.

"You're late." Mark said almost questionably.

"Just had to meet a friend. I'm leaving early in the morning too." I say, setting up my laptop.

"But we where gunna meet up with the rest of the gang for breakfast." Mark seemed tired. I knew he stood up for me but he really didn't have to.

"I'm sorry. I just promised my friend I'd go somewhere with her." I say, not knowing I said 'her'.

"A girl?" He caught my mistake. "You've been hanging out with a girl?"

"Yeah. She's a real sweet girl." I say with a tiny smile.

"Jack, you're not falling for her are you?" Mark was always the type to poke his nose into things and read too deep as well.

"No. We're just friends." I say, trying not to cause any more suspicion.

"Alright then." Mark got up from the desk chair and flopped on his bed. "Get some sleep then."

"Yeah. Good idea." I set up the rest of my stuff and took off my shirt before crawling in bed.

Sleep was a good thing and I really needed it. But I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Am I really falling for her?