Chapter 5

Levi 's POV

Finally it was time to go, I packed my things up and walked out of the classroom. "Hey Levi wait up!" That voice can only belong to one person. "What is it Shitty Glasses." I said sighing. "Do you know where Eren Yeager lives?" She said. "Why would I know and why do you want to know?" I said looking at her. "I have some work for him. Just so he doesn't get behind he has very excellent grades in my class." She said smiling. "I don't know where he lives. Just give it to one of his friends." I say walking off. "He's always alone I don't know if he has friends." She said. "Whatever not my problem. See ya Shitty Glasses." I say walking to my car. "See ya later Shorty!" She yells walking to her car. I just turn and give her the middle finger.

   After I got home I graded papers for an hour. Then I went to the kitchen to cook something to eat. After a long time of thinking I settled on some ramen. I sat up for a little bit and read a few chapters in my book. Then went to sleep thinking about what those students said.

Eren's POV

I woke up and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then walking to the kitchen. I looked at the time "shit" I thought. It was way past time to go to school. School started at 7:25 and it was currently 11:45. I looked around to see if Grisha was home thankfully he wasn't. I would call him father or dad but he said I'm not worthy enough to be his son.

     After a few hours I go upstairs and get changed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a hoodie. I grab my phone and wallet, I'll just go for a walk until schools out. I walk out of the house oh how I wish I could leave here. Maybe Levi would let me stay with him? No why am I thinking of him. He doesn't love me or even like me. He's just showing me pity.

   I finally make it to my favorite spot. By the river, I always come here when I'm upset or thinking. It's always calming to me. I pull out my phone and listen to the song it's playing. I start to sing along to the lyrics.

There's gotta be another way out.
I've been stuck in a cage with my doubt.
I've tried forever getting out on my own.
But every time I do this my I get caught in the lies of the enemy.
I lay my troubles down I'm ready for you now.
Bring me out come and find me in the dark now.
Everyday by myself I'm breaking down.
I don't wanna fight alone anymore.
Bring me out from the prison of my own pride.
My God I need a Hope I can't deny.
In the end I'm realising I was never meant to fight on my own.

From every little thing that I've known is everything I need to let go.
Your so much bigger than the world I have made
So I surrender my soul I'm reaching out for your hope.
I lay my weapons down I'm ready for you now.
Bring me out come and find me in the dark now.
Everyday by myself I'm breaking down.
I don't wanna fight alone anymore.
Bring me out from the prison of my own pride.
My God I need a Hope I can't deny.
In the end I'm realising I was never meant to fight on my own.
I don't wanna be incomplete I remember what you said to me.

I don't wanna fight alone anymore.
Bring me out from the prison of my own pride.
My God I need a Hope I can't deny.
In the end I'm realising I was never meant to fight on my own.

As I finished the last verse I began to think about what Levi had said to me. I realised that I don't have to fight on my own. But is he willing to help me. I look at the time to see that it was 12:30. I wasn't hungry I barely was to be honest. I rarely ate only because of Grisha. If I ate I got beat so I tend to not hardly eat at all now.

  I stay for a little bit longer then decided to go home. As I walked through the front door I noticed a figure sitting at the bottom of the steps. It was Grisha.

Cliffhanger haha wonder what happens who knows. Anyways thanks so much for y'all supporting me. I am gonna try to upload a chapter everyday.

Love Author-Chan (^~^/*💙