Chapter 15

Levi 's POV

    I was talking as I was making dinner. I looked over to see Eren asleep on the couch. I chuckled. He must have had a long day. I continue making dinner.

     Half an hour later dinner was was done. I walked over to the sleeping beauty and woke him up. He opened his eyes slowly and he started rubbing his sleepiness away.

      We ate dinner then cuddled on the couch. Eren was snuggled up to my chest. We were watching funny fails. I could hear Eren chuckle and snort. Which with him trying not to laugh made me laugh.

     After a little bit Eren yawned and so did I. I chuckled. "Sleepy?"    He hummed in response. I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom.

    I laid him down and kissed his forehead. "You missed." He said with a smirk. I glared at him. He stuck his tongue pit with his eyes scrunched up. I bent down and bit his tongue. He yelped and covered his mouth. He was redder than a tomato.

      I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. He flicked me off. "Teaches you a lesson." I say smirking. He rolled over toward the wall. I laid down on my back looking up at the ceiling.

       I felt Eren roll over so I turned my head and he kissed me on my lips. My eyes widened and I blushed. He pulled away and smirked. "Payback." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Damn Brat." I said an he chuckled.

     He curled up to me with his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his soft brown locks. I hummed to him until I felt his deep breaths telling me he was asleep.

     I pulled the blanket over us mire and I fell asleep. I love Eren so much. He's my sunlight.

      Eren's POV

   Levi woke me up for dinner. I guess I fell asleep. We ate dinner mostly quietly. We talked about our day. Mine was shitty as usual.

     After that Levi and me cuddled up on the couch watching funny fails. They were funny. I chuckled and snorted on some of them which made Levi laugh.

    We both yawned after watching a few episodes. So Levi picked me up and carried me to the bed. He kissed my forehead and I told him he missed.

     So I stuck my tongue pit with my eyes closed. Big mistake. He bent down and bit my tongue causing me to yelp and cover my mouth. He laughed and I fliked him off.

   I rolled towards the wall waiting for Levi to lie down. When he did we both rolled over at the same time. I kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened and he blushed. "Payback" I said smirking.

    He muttered a word and made me chuckle. I curled up to him and laid my head on his chest. I felt safe in his arms.

     He starts to hum a song and I fall asleep. I feel him pull a blanket over us and wrap me in his arms. He fell asleep too.

     The next morning I got up to get a shower. Levi was still in bed. I took a hot shower it was relaxing. When I got out Levi was in the kitchen.

     He was swaying his hips to the song on the radio. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He tensed but then relaxed. I chuckled.

       We got ready to head out and he grabbed his keys and I grabbed my bag. We walked to the car. Today I was in a happy mood. Not only because I'm with the person I love. But because I feel free. For now.

YAY another chapter done. I love this story but I love the others too. But anyways luv u guys