Chapter 13

Eren's POV

I felt safe in Levi 's arms he was warm. I cuddled up to him and he chuckled. I eventually fell asleep in Levi 's arms. I felt him pick me up and carry me bridal style to his room. He laid me down on the bed and I opened my eyes a little.

He got up to leave but I grabbed his wrist. "Will you stay here with me?" I asked a little embarrassed. He nodded and chuckled in response. He laid next to and pulled me close. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Levi wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight brat love you." He said and I smiled to myself. "Love...you..too...Levi." I said drifting off to sleep.

I wake up from a nightmare in cold sweat. I look over to see Levi still asleep. I get up carefully not to wake him. I walk to the kitchen for some water.

  Then I walk out on to the balcony. Luckily I grabbed my phone and headphones before walking out here. There's an ashtray on the side where Levi smokes. I chuckle a bit. I plug my head phones in and press shuffle. I start to sing along to the song.

        Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawling oh I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
Cause iron bars can't hold my soul and all I need is you
Come please I'm calling
All I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallen
I'm fallen
Show me what it's like to be the last one standing.
And teach me wrong from right and I'll show you what I can be
And say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it worth saving me
Heavens gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin
And all I see is you
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And all I scream for you
Come please I'm callin
And all I need from you
Hurry I'm fallin
I'm fallin
Show me what it's like to be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right And I'll show what I can be
And say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me
Hurry I'm fallin

I stop there because I notice tears running down my cheeks. Levi has done so much for me. He saved me not only from myself but others too.

    I hear something from behind me and I turn around to see Levi. "Eren was that you singing?" He asks and I reply with a nod. "It was beautiful and amazing I didn't know you could sing." He says walking towards me. I just nod.

    He walks up beside me and his arms around my waist. "Me and my mum used to sing together a lot. But I quit singing for awhile." I said looking onto the city. I sighed and looked at Levi. "Let's go back to bed okay." I said softly and Levi nodded. I fell asleep shortly after I laid down.

    Levi 's POV

I woke up and Eren wasn't beside me. I got up and looked around the house. I couldn't find him until I heard singing. It was coming from the balcony. It was mesmerizing and I couldn't stop listening.

     I walked out to see Eren singing. I listened and it was amazing I loved it. But it was also sad. I listened to the words and they told his story. It was as if it was his way of thanking me for saving him.

    He stopped and that's when I saw it. They shone in the moonlight. It was his tears. He turned towards me and I told him what I thought about it. I walked up beside him and he sighed and told me let's go back to bed. I agreed he fell asleep not long after laying down.

Okay. This chapter was waaayy longer than they normally are. But here's this chapter love you guys.