Chapter:26 Extra

Two years Later

Eren's POV

"Levi where are we going?" I asked and he shook his head. "Not telling you'll just have to wait." Levi said making ne groan. He chuckled at my childish act.

    It has been 2 years since I graduated and have been dating Levi. Today is my birthday, I officially turned 19. Yay me. I reached over and turned on the radio. I grinned and looked at Levi he shook his head. I started to sing along to the song.

   There's no way
To say this song's
About someone else
Every time
You're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please
Pass me my shades
Don't let'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place
Then right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil
The party anyway
Cause all the girls
Are looking fine
But you're the only one
On my mind
La da Dee
La da Dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da Dee
There's only me
There's only you

I stopped singing and smiled over at Levi. He was smiling at me too. I chuckled and leaned over and kissed him. He smirked into the kiss and I smiled.

   He pulled into a fancy restaurant and got out. He walked around and opened my door. I smiled at him. "Why thank you my love." I said giggling. He smiled and we laced our fingers together.

    The lady at the front desk looked up and smiled. "Reservation for Levi Ackerman." She nodded and led us to our seats. "Thank you Levi this means a lot to me." I said looking at him.
  He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Happy Birthday Eren." He said getting on one knee. My eyes widened an tears started to form in my eyes. "Eren, you're the love of my life. I love you so much. You bring the sun when it's cloudy. You're my sunshine. So will you do me the honor of asking you to marry me?" He asked. I smiled through the tears and said yes.

   He pulled me into a passionate kiss. And the people in the restaurant clapped and cheered. I smiled at Levi and pulled him into a hug.

Levi 's P.O.V

He said yes I'm so happy right now. He's the love if my life. After we ate we went to the park. I looked at Eren while we were laying on the grass stargazing.

   "Hey Eren?" I asked and he hummed a yes. "I love you." I said looking up at the sky. He rolled over on top of me. And smiled he kissed my lips softly. "I love you too Levi." He said smiling softly. "Forever will be our always." We both said. We both laughed and I snuggled with Eren.

    We went back home after an hour or so. We walked hand in hand to the car. I love him he has brought the light into my world. I've forgotten my past with him and I can only see the future.

     Eren smiled as we walked up to the apartment. I smiled back at him. We were both tired so we cuddled on the couch enjoying each others company. We fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

That is officially the end of this book. There will be a sequal soon. Thank you guys love y'all