Friendzoned|Date

C H A P T E R  N I N E T E E N -
D A T E

3 chapters left! 🎉

Note : In the media is the clothing that Star wears. Be minded that I drew this under 10 minutes and it's horrible as hell.

"Janna, Jackie..what should I wear?" I say in helplessness as I pulled open my wardrobe and so many different clothes come meet me.

It's just that I don't know what to wear. It's my first ever date. How should I even act? Should I give him something or say something?

"Relax, Star," Jackie calms me, then chuckles. "--you look so constipated."

"But I'm anxious," I say as I held my sweaty fingers and try to pull my hair in frustration.  "--can't I just wear a t-shirt?"

"What the hell?! No!" Janna protests and crosses her arms at me in opposition. She stand up from the edge of my bed and passes by me to grab a dress.

I immediately turn red when I saw what she grabbed. She shoved it in front of my face without a shameful look. "This is perfect."

It was a off shoulder red dress that would hug my curves that reached above my knees and have an open back. "This is slutty!"

"Exactly. You can seduce, Marco," she grins and Jackie stands up to give her a smack. "You idiot! Don't forget it's winter. You want her to freeze?"

"More exactly why she should wear this," Janna persists and threw the dress on my bed. "--Marco would either cuddle her or give his coat to her. That's a plus point."

"But I'll die before I'll meet him!" I hiss at her and she  frowns. "Alright, picky girl. I was just making a suggestion."

"How about a floral dress?" Jackie suggest and Janna shakes her head. "It's not summer, Jackie. It's winter."

Jackie turns silence, she stares intently at my clothes and her eyes lit up, like she has an idea. "How about you wear a cute white dress? Not only that, you'd pair it with these leather boots," Jackie grabs the white dress from my rack and the camel coloured boots from my floor.

She hands it to me as she grabs a cute jacket that matched with the colour of the boots and a magenta berret. "It would really look good on you."

"Really?" I look at them and Jackie ushers me to take my clothes off and take it on.

"I think it's alright," I say as I stare at my reflection. Both Jackie and Janna rest their heads on my shoulder and say. "Now this is cute."

. . .

"

So who the hell is this guy?" Laxus scowl, his lips pursed in a thin line as his eyebrows crossed in terror.

"Geez, Laxus. Why are you so overprotective?" I retort once he never stopped nagging. His eyes then narrowed at me and flicked my forehead, hard. "Says the one who spied on my 'supposedly date'."

"It's just Marco," I try to calm him down but the blush on my cheeks couldn't contain itself. "I'll threaten that boy. Let's see who's stronger."

"Come on, you were even teasing me and embarrassing me in front of him," I tugged on his shirt, making him remember the times he made me look a like an idiot.