Trival Facts!

1.
Marco was supposed to end up with Star with no love triangle.

2.
The chapter where Marco said 'I love you' to Jackie was supposed to be a misheard conversation by Star taken out of context, but since it was a year ago when  I wrote it and just started to work it now, I completely forgot what it was supposed to be and proceeded to the confession.

3.
Janna should rightfully have ended up with Tom

  4.
I am a very lazy author. I was supposed to write the rest of the chapters on how Star helps Marco and Marco will fall in love with her but I ended up with a Tom rivalry.

5.
During 2017, I wrote the original book Friendzoned with a completely different plot and it was completed. By 2018, I erased all the words in every chapter and replaced it with "I'm gonna re-write..etc"

Three months later after that, I was planning to just re-edit the book when the revision history of the original plots were gone. So I wrote this version only to find out that the website ver had my old revisions.

P.s I use my phone in writing.

6.
Supposedly, Marco was actually  attracted to Star before but he is naive and doesn't understand the discreet actions of Star. Instead, we got a Marco loving Jackie because of my forgetfulness of the 'I love you' part.

7.
Laxus is my favorite character.

Well, that's that! Thank you for reading. 

Similar books of mine with one-sided love :

Starco The Boy Next Door
Starco  Hopeless Girl