I Love Her

Tori sat down outside of the principal's office and sighed. She couldn't believe she just said that. Out loud.

     "I love her," she whispered to herself. "I think I love Jade West."

     The door opened and Jade walked out in handcuffs. Tori stood up,

     "What the hell is this?"

     "Watch your mouth, Miss Vega," Principal Dubois replied. "What Jade did to Beck is considered an assault and he indeed wants to press charges on Miss West."

     "It was self-defense," Tori exclaimed. "She was protecting me and herself and—"

     "He called you both names, Miss Vega. I do not believe—"

     "Well it at least classifies as bullying! He deserved all the shit she put him through! He brought it upon himself—"

     "Tori," Jade interrupted.

     She looked at Jade whose face was solemn.

     "Jade. You-you can't just accept this!"

     "It's okay, Tori. Really. I'm just gonna accept the plea deal if there is—"

     "No! They're gonna try you as an adult since you're eighteen! You can't—"

     "Tori! Just stop," she pleaded with a trembling voice. "I don't have anyone here that would miss me so—"

     "Are you shitting me right now, Jade! I would miss you! I don't want you to go because I—"

     "Tori," interrupted a voice.

     She looked behind her and her mom and dad were jogging down the hall towards her.

     "Are you okay," they both asked, showering their concerns onto her.

     "We knew you were a bad influence on our daughter," Mrs. Vega shouted.

     "Mom she was defending me," Tori yelled, breaking free from her grasp. "She. Defended. Me."

Her parents slowly shook their heads. "Let's go, Tori."

"What! Mom, no! We can't just leave her!"

The two officers escorted Jade out of Hollywood Arts and Tori was engulfed in fear and shame.

She never got to tell her. . .

Comment, vote & share please!