Home Again

Jade couldn't believe what she was seeing. The girl she loved was with the girl she hated. They were talking! Civilized!

She pressed herself against the wall outside of Tori's house when she heard her yell her name.

She was angry, sad, betrayed. She had nowhere to go. Tears welled in her eyes and she put her hand over her mouth to suppress her crying.

Everything important to Jade was gone. Everything. She had only one place left to go, so she started walking.

About ten minutes later, she unfortunately arrived at the Silver Streak. Her heart was beating out of its cage as she knocked hard on the door.

The door opened and there he was. His hair was a mess and his shirt was unbuttoned. She frowned when she saw his arm was in a red cast.

"Jade," Beck asked sleepily. "What are you doing here?"

She wrapped her arms around him and cried into his chest, "I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "Please take me back, please! I miss you so much."

Beck hesitantly wrapped his good arm around her and cradled the back of her head with his hand.

Jade buried her head deeper into his chest and squeezed him tighter. He was so warm. It felt so safe being with him, like he'd never hurt her. Everything bad he ever did was instantly wiped away when she crashed into him.

She was home again.

Comment, vote & share please!!

(A/N:) *Not relevant to the story*
Thank you so much for reading my story so far! I'm loving the support! This is a glimpse into my personal life: As of today, June 22 2017 (day I wrote this chapter), I am a horse owner!

(A/N:) *Not relevant to the story*Thank you so much for reading my story so far! I'm loving the support! This is a glimpse into my personal life: As of today, June 22 2017 (day I wrote this chapter), I am a horse owner!

This mare's name is Summer. She's a 13.3h, 17 year old Arabian and an absolute firecracker! I've known and loved this girl for over a year and I'm so excited to start this journey with her 😊