Free

Jade was escorted back to her cell and her heart and mind were heavy. The only thing that was keeping her alive these past couple days was rehearsing her lines in her head.

     The guard took off Jade's handcuffs and as soon as she turned around to go lay down in her bed, he grabbed her ass.

     She turned around quickly, covering her ass and only to find a smirk plastered on his face.

     "Wow. Lupez and Johnson were right," he snickered as he closed the door and locked it. "Now I gotta go take care of myself," he smiled.

     Jade felt bile creep up her throat as he walked away and she sat down in her cot, trying to swallow it down.

     Why the hell were they doing this to her?

     She buried her face in she hands as that question engraved itself into her skull and burned into her brain. She sighed and took her hands from her face to look at them.

     Then she remembered: Tori Vega touched her hands.

     She smiled and was immediately elated as she dragged her fingers down the spots where Tori's hand was.

     She gulped as she then remembered where she was and what she did. How it could ruin her life.

Then her thoughts were ambushed by those cops. She swallowed hard and pressed her palms against the sides of her head. She had to forget about them. She had to forget about the lingering soreness between her legs and get the taste of him out of her mouth but she couldn't. His cologne filled her nasal cavity and the smell of his hair gel clouded the air. The sounds of skin-to-skin contact and his heavy breathing pounding her ear and the cold barrel of a gun pressed to her abdomen. It was all a stain, it was a stain she had to remove.

Suddenly her horrid thoughts were interrupted when she looked up to see a white female officer standing at her cell door.

"I have some great news for you," she smiled.

Jade stared blankly at her.

"He's been convinced to drop the charges," she cheered. "His mother and lawyer were convinced that you'd get zero time for what you did, and they're correct in my opinion, and they convinced Beck too! Congratulations, honey," She unlocked her door and picked up Jade by her arm. "You're free to go, sweetheart. Aren't you excited?"

Jade slowly nodded, somewhat zoned out.

The woman frowned, "Come on, honey. Let's get you home."

"Wait. What? I'm free," Jade suddenly asks, snapping back into reality.

The officer nodded, "You were taking up for your friend. The dick deserved it."

Jade smiled, "Yeah. He did, didn't he?"

"Do you have anyone you wanna call?"

Jade shook her head, "But I do have a place to go," she smiled as she thought of Tori. She couldn't wait to see her.

Comment, vote & share please!!