When They Get Jealous

Brahms Heelshire:

You are now inside the Heelshire home as you begin to water the garden outside. You then started to sweat as you came inside to see a man with a smirk on his face and came over to your body.

"Hey sexy~~ mmh you have such beautiful curves." The man smirked

"Taken you asshole. Go away." You groaned

The man continues to touch you until Brahms thrown the man out of the house with his strength showing a jealous look underneath his mask.

"Mine!" Brahms said

You made a giggle as you seen Brahms being jealous.

Sweet Tooth:

You are now with Sweet Tooth at the ice cream shop as Sweet Tooth got some strawberry ice cream as you also have your favorite ice cream flavor. While SweetTooth leaves to bring the ice cream to his ice cream truck, you begin to see a little boy who came over with a cute smile.

"Excuse me miss? Can you buy me some chocolate chip ice cream?" The little boy asked

You nodded with a friendly smile and begin to pay the ice cream and give it to the little boy with a smile as the boy thanked you and gave you a hug. You smiled and leave as Sweet Tooth looked at you.

"That little brat hugged you! He's dead!" Sweet Tooth growled

"It was just a hug. Are you jealous?" You asked

"YES! You're mine you hear me?!" Sweet Tooth growled

You giggled as you never seem Sweet Tooth extremely jealous before.

Pyramid Head:

Pyramid Head is busy going out to kill as you are in Silent Hill playing with the mutant dogs as they have gotten use to you. While you are playing with the dogs, Walter Sullivan came over and touch your body.

"Hey hot stuff. Would you mind helping me with the ritual?" Walter smirked

"What ritual are you talking about?" You asked

Just before Walter said something, Pyramid Head take out the knife and let out a growl which made Walter back away and ran off. Pyramid Head then hold you tightly as he is jealous of Walter Sullivan.

CandyMan:

You are now listening to some music while humming a song and that's when you see a man right behind you and let his hands roam over your curves.

"Hey baby~." The man smirked

"I'm taken." You said

"I don't see your man." The man said

That's when bees came on the man's face as he screamed in pain. You then see CandyMan in the shadows with a jealous look on his face. You came over to him as he begin to hold you tight.

"Mine.. you're mine and no one else's." CandyMan said

You begin to blush a tiny bit as CandyMan is jealous.

Tex Sawyer:

You are now at work with the others as the head chef begin to harass you. From touching your ass to even flirting with you, Tex begin to call over the manager and the manager came over with a angry look and bring the boss. Tex came over to you and begin to look at you.