Pyramid Head Lemon

(A/N: PREPARE FOR ALL YOU SILENT HILL FANS FOR THE RAPIST OF ALL CREATURES!! It's Pyramid Head!! This character is picked by Novena_Glade and snkaotgem. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!)

Pyramid Head have been dating with you for a while and you love him very much. From the first time he met you, you were at first scared but he makes you feel happy. He is now bringing you over to a place as you got blindfolded by him.

"Can I take off my blindfold now?" You asked

"Nope." Pyramid Head chuckled

You then arrived at the place as you remove as you see an abandoned carnival here in Silent Hill. You feel so happy as you begin to play some games as Pyramid also joined in. After a while of playing games, he came over and begin to touch your curves.

"I want you~~." Pyramid Head smirked

"B-Be gentle." You said

Pyramid take off his helmet showing his beady ruby red eyes and kiss your lips as you kissed back. He put his arms around your waist and begin to find the sweet spot and abuse it, leaving a purple bruise on your neck. He then use his Great Knife and cut off the shirt and pants, revealing your undergarments. He grins and growls with lust and brought you in the tent and lay you down on the ground and take off the bra. He then grope it as you moan softly as you felt a bulge growing onto your panties. He take off the apron and you are surprised at his size. He's about 10 inches big and you blush at the size.

"You like?~" Pyramid Head smirked with a grin

"Y-Yes.." You blushed

Pyramid Head then went down and lick you below as you moan as you felt his tongue swirling around your heated core as you moan more. You gripped his head and gently moving your hips as Pyramid pinned your hips down, making you stay still.

"Mm..I-I'm gonna.." You gasped

You moaned as you release as Pyramid lapped it all up as you pant with exhaustion. He take out a condom and place it on as he slowly went in. Pain shots you as you felt him going in deeper as tears stream down your face. He whispered some sweet and sexy things about you to help you ignore the pain. Once the pain faded away, you nodded as he started to thrust slowly as you begin to feel it fading more as pleasure came running through your body.

"F-Faster~~." You moaned

Pyramid Head nodded and went faster as you moaned louder than before. He groaned with lust of your tightness as he keeps going and hit the G-spot as you scream with pleasure.

"Right there!!!" You moaned

He keeps going harder and faster as Freddy is peeking while laying a smirk.

"That is so hot~~ mmh yeah pound that girl." Freddy grinned

Pyramid Head keeps going even harder and faster as you felt your climax getting closer. Pyramid Head groaned as he came into the condom as you moan loudly as you came as well. You panted with exhaustion as Freddy got a boner while seeing it.

"What a great show~~." Freddy grinned

Pyramid Head noticed Freddy and put back on his helmet and apron and leave as he started beating Freddy up as you blush red with embarrassment. You leave after getting dressed as you see Freddy with blood pooling out of his nose and you kicked him hard in the. balls as he groaned with pain. You both left and went to the house and fall asleep on the bed with him.

Pyramid Head: Excellent job

Me: Why thank you PH!

Angela: *giggles a bit* It's funny when he beats up Krueger

Michael, Pinhead, Chucky, Brahms, SweetTooth and Jason Voorhees: Me too!! *laughs*

Freddy: *groans* Why?!

Diana, Carrie, Tiffany, Jennifer and Annabelle: Cause you deserve that for being a pervert asshole!

Naoko: *nodded*

Tex: Anyways pick the next character.

Reagan: You can pick as much characters as you like

Brahms: Bye bye! *waves*