When They Visit You At School

Brahms Heelshire:

You are now at arts and crafts class at high school as Brahms begin to do a project with you to do a porcelain doll with your creativity as Brahms helped you. You then showed it to the teacher as he gave you an A plus.

Pyramid Head:

You are now in dancing class as Pyramid Head came and notice you swaying your hips and dancing in a very sexual way. He smirked and came over and begin to dance with you as a dancing partner.

Vincent Sinclair:

In sculpting class, you are now sculpting with ice as Vincent is sculpting a person out of wax and he hums while sculpting it. He begin to look at you and he came over as you are almost done with the project as Vincent took off the mask and that's when the students screamed at Vincent's disfigured face.

"HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT?!!!!" One male student screamed

Vincent groaned as he is pretty annoyed as you begin to ignore the sound of screaming students. You are finish with the project as Vincent does the same and the teacher gave you an A plus and for Vincent an A minus.

Bo Sinclair:

Being in school by a nice and caring employee sure can help you get some education. You are now in mechanic class as your teacher gave you a project on fixing a car as Bo is your partner. He helped you with the car fixing and your teacher is proud of you and give you an A plus

SweetTooth:

You are now in cooking class as SweetTooth is with you and you begin to make some dessert which is chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream as SweetTooth helped you and you begin to smile as the teacher notice the clown.

"Y/N.. is that a scary clown?" The teacher asked

"Nope. He's my partner." You said

Your teacher nodded and he helped you with the ice cream.

CandyMan:

CandyMan is with you in art class and you begin to paint a picture of a beautiful garden as CandyMan helped to make it more beautiful by putting a variety of flowers. You smiled softly and continue to help him as your teacher loves the artwork.

Foxy:

Foxy is now in robotic class with you as you tried to make a robotic animatronic of a bunny as Foxy helped you and the teacher is very impressed and give you an A plus.

Harry Warden:

In math class, Harry Warden became your tutor and he begin to help you with math homework as your teacher is out for a vacation as you begin to smile softly.

Tex Sawyer:

In cooking class, Tex is humming while watching you cook as you smiled and give him a small taste of the food which is some chicken noodle soup as he taste it and help you season it with a little salt and pepper. The teacher smiled at the partner helping you out and he gave you a A.

Creeper:

Creeper have been helping you with your music project as he begin to sing a rock song about demons as you also helped him with putting a guitar beat. The teacher is impressed and give you a A plus.

Lucas Baker:

You are now apart of a science convention in class as you are inventing a cool contraption to stop mice as Lucas helps you out with a calm smile. You love him helping you as the teacher chuckles softly and begin to let you be finish a bit more. You then showed your invention as the teacher is very impressed and give you an A plus on your project.