Polite Leader Prom Special

(A/N: To all Purge Fans, this is the prom year you are going to have with the rich man Polite Leader! This is the prom dress you're wearing!)

You got on your dress as you are so excited for prom as your theme is a wonderful masquerade ball located at the country club. You got on an F/C masquerade mask as Polite Leader came inside and kissed your hand as you smile at him and went to the club as they serve some nice food like chocolate covered strawberries, garlic cheese bread, and even mini tacos for the cocktail party as you chuckled.

"This will be a wonderful prom night together." Polite Leader said

You smiled as you went to the prom with him and then orchestra music came on as Polite Leader begin to dance to this classical music. You hold his hand and continue to dance with you as he twirl you around and bend you over as you smiled and continue to dance softly to the sound of the music. Polite Leader hold your waist and continue to dance with you.

"Good thing your group didn't come to see this." You giggled

"Actually we purge just like all the time but not tonight." Polite Leader said

After a while of dancing, Polite Leader went to get some ice cream for you as you begin to drink a nice Shirley temple and smile at him. He came back with your favorite ice cream flavor and toppings as you smile and share with him. When the principal announced that you're the winner for prom queen as Polite Leader won for Prom king, it made you feel extremely happy as you both got a picture together. After the prom, you went back home to his house and watch a romantic movie together while cuddling and then you have a make out session with no one interrupting it. You then took off your dress including the mask, remove the makeup, put on your pajamas and fall asleep with your lover Polite Leader.

Polite Leader: *smiles* I like it

Hannibal: What a romantic prom night for him

Marguerite: That's so sweet

Freddy: Eh I seen better

Polite Leader: *sighs* You know Krueger I can order my group to stalk your ass

Freddy: *stays silent*

CandyMan: Tata readers and pick which one we got:

•Me
•Marguerite Baker
•Ginger Fitzgerald
•Pamela Voorhees

Ginger: Goodbye followers!