New Character- Harry Warden

(A/N: If any of you are a fan of a classic movie called My Bloody Valentine, I'm adding Harry Warden to the story! This character is picked by my favorite horror fan slash role player Luna81023. Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!)

How You Meet:

At night on Valentines Day, your friends have bring you to the coal mine to look for some diamonds. You begin to tell them that it's a bad idea but your friends told you that the mines isn't that bad. You begin to step inside as you smell the methane gas from the coal and you begin to cough and sneeze until your friends noticed the infamous killed Harry Warden. You begin to shake in fear as your friends scream with fear and ran as he begin to look at you with the tilt of his mask. He begin to spare your life and carry you out of the mines to make sure you are safe and you begin to feel relieved that he didn't kill you.

Meeting Him/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now at school doing a project on an adventure on mines and that's when you felt that Harry Warden may be behind you. You came back over to the mines as you see him again using his pickaxe to stab it through your friends hearts. You understand that he's a mine and he can help you as you told him your name as he nodded and helped you with your project. You became close friends after that encounter.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so beautiful and even very kind. Something must've stopped me from killing her on this Valentines Day when I see her E/C eyes and even her skin which is so smooth. My heart is pumping so fast that I am in love. I can ask her out if she can date a miner like me.

When He Ask You Out:

You went into the mines and you see Harry plunging his pickaxe through a male as he noticed you and stare into your eyes. He came over as he gave you a still beating heart as you carefully hold it in your hand. He gave you a note which reads:

"Will you go out with me?"

You responded yes with a smile as Harry Warden leaves and begin to make a confident pose as he just asked you out.

First Date/Kiss:

Harry takes you outside of the coal mines and into an abandoned restaurant where you begin to smile and order some chicken parmigiana and you smiled as Harry took off the mask and also eat some steak which is cooked medium rare. After the date he gave you a kiss on the lips as you kissed back and smile softly at him.

When He Gets Jealous:

At school, you are busy with class which is a geography class as you begin to see another student staring at your ass. You begin to turn around and is about to call him a pervert but a pickaxe flew into the classroom and puncture the perverted boy into the heart. The teacher gasped in fear and started shaking as Harry Warden came inside and hold you in a tight manner as you giggled. You can't believe that he is jealous for the first time.

The Nickname He Calls You:

Harry Warden called you his valentine, babe or even his love.

When He Cheats On You/Break Up:

You are curious as you didn't know why your boyfriend Harry Warden didn't answer your calls. You searched for him until you saw him kissing another woman who have a busty chest. You felt so mad and ran off as Harry cheated on you. After the cheating, you are now arguing with him as Harry begin to growl and smack your face.

"WE ARE THROUGH!" Harry said

You begin to leave as Harry begin to cry softly.

Without You:

Harry begin to feel very miserable without you and begin to kill every female he sees and cut out the hearts of the victims. He then placed them into heart shaped boxes and begin to feel even sadder. He really wants you back and he misses you so badly

When He Makes It Up With You:

School became a tough thing because you have to deal with bullies occasionally and you begin to go to the mines until you heard some screaming as you see the girl that Harry Warden kissed as she is pinned down and Harry plunged the pickaxe through the mouth and with another force, the jaw flew off and onto the floor. He looked at you with blood on the axe as he gave you some chocolates with some flowers as a forgiving gift and you forgave him as he hugged you close.

What Gift He Gave You:

Since he wants to be a loving boyfriend, he gave you a locket with a heart in the middle showing how much he loves you. You smiled and thanked him for the beautiful gift.

When You Caught Him Singing:

You are now humming softly while being around until you heard someone singing the song When Two Are One by Atreyu and you saw Harry Warden singing that song.

"Like the rising tides
Beating hearts grow but never die
To simplify I'll stand by your side
Close my eyes
Hope will never die." Harry sang

You came over clapping his hands as Harry stopped singing and looked at you as you begin to chuckle and tell him that he have an amazing voice when he sings

His Favorite School Subject:

Mining Classes