When They Propose To You

Brahms Heelshire:

Brahms is now setting up a romantic dinner as he started to make some roasted chicken as you also helped him. After when he was finished, you sit down as Brahms begin to eat his dinner as you also did the same. Brahms then came to you and got on his knee and take out a black ring.

"Will you marry me?" Brahms asked

You begin to smile and say yes as Brahms kissed your lips with so much passion as you kissed back. You are very happy to be married to your true love Brahms Heelshire.

CandyMan:

CandyMan took you to see a horror house as you came inside and see plenty of actors and actresses trying to scare you. You giggled as one actor dressed up as CandyMan got out a fake ring and made a haunting snarl. You blushed as you then see a note which reads:

'Marry me'

You then see CandyMan with a gold ring as you smiled and said yes as he kiss your lips with passion as the actors and actresses cheered.

Pyramid Head:

Pyramid Head bring you over to the carnival where he made love to you and you begin to see a beautiful candlelight dinner. You sat down as he gave you your favorite food and drink. You smiled at him and started eating as Pyramid Head gave you a cupcake with the words 'Marry Me' in frosting as you smiled as he got a blood red ring. You smiled and said yes as he remove a bit of his mask and kiss you as Derek barked happily and howls.

SweetTooth:

SweetTooth took you to Vans Warped Tour as you see many bands like Rise Against, Underoath, AFI, Black Veil Brides and many more. You then look and see some pictures of Chester Bennington with Chris Cornell as One Republic sing the song Hallelujah as SweetTooth got on his knee as the spotlight shines on you and him.

"Y/N, you are the most sexiest woman in the world and there's nothing I can ask for. I love your stilt and even your kind nature." SweetTooth said

He then asked you to marry him as you smiled and said yes as everyone cheered.

Tex Sawyer:

You are now at your job cooking and that's when you see Tex with a molten lava cake with the words 'Marry me' in caramel as he got on his knee and presented a beautiful purple ring.

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I love you so much. You made me feel so happy and I want to make you feel so much better. So Y/N, will you marry me?" Tex asked

"YES!!!" You squealed

Tex then kiss your lips as all the other chefs clapped their hands in applause. You smiled that you are going to marry the love of your life Tex Sawyer.

Lucas Baker:

Lucas Baker is now having a romantic picnic with you as you smiled and eat your sandwich. You smiled as you then smile as Lucas take out a beautiful black ring.

"Marry me?" Lucas asked

"YES!!!" You smiled

Lucas placed the ring on your finger and kiss your lips as you kissed back.