Foxy's Wedding

(A/N: Who's ready to have a wedding with Captain Foxy? This character is picked by BreLangermann. Special shoutout to her for giving me the picture of the wedding theme. Let's get this chapter started!)

You are so happy to marry your true love Foxy the Pirate. From the time you became a security guard at the pizzeria, you thought he was going to kill you. In the end, he loves you with all his heart and want to protect you. You are now at the beach house with Dolly to be her flower girl as Dolly got on a beautiful light blue dress with flats on her feet. You begin to feel so happy as you walked down the aisle as Bonnie played the guitar, Hannibal played the piano, Norman played the violin and Carrie sang the song. Freddy Fazbear is the priest for the wedding and he begin to speak.

"Welcome one and all. Today we are here to see Foxy the Pirate and Y/N in matrimony. They have loved each other very much and they will now say their vows to each other." Freddy Fazbear said

After when you and Foxy said their vows, Freddy Fazbear continues to speak as your mom and dad cried with tears of joy.

"Do you Y/N, take Foxy the Pirate to be your husband?" Freddy Fazbear asked

"I do." You smiled

"Do you Foxy, take Y/N to be your wife?" Freddy Fazbear asked

"I do me lass." Foxy said

Freddy Fazbear allowed Foxy to kiss as he kissed your lips as you kissed back. At the party, Foxy begin to dance with you to many songs including Cha Cha slide, Juju On That Beat, and many other songs. After the wedding, Foxy kissed your cheek as you hand the best wedding ever.

Foxy: Argh me like it!

Marguerite: What a great wedding for good ole pirates like Foxy

Lucas: Yeah pretty cool

Kayako: *nods*

Toshio: *meows while nodding*

Freddy: Doesn't anyone wanted takeo in this

Me: SHUT

Carrie: The

Marguerite: FUCK

Diane, Esther, Jennifer and Regan: UP!!

Alice: Well goodbye to all the readers.