When You/They Are Caught Twerking

Brahms Heelshire:

You are now twerking to the song Low by Flo Rida and Brahms Heelshire came over and blush underneath his mask as he sees you twerking to the song. You stopped as he blush more.

"What are you doing my nanny?" Brahms asked

"Twerking." You said while blushing

Brahms blushed and told you not to do that again. You blush and nodded as it made him uncomfortable.

Pyramid Head:

You are now twerking to the song Red Nose as Pyramid Head begin to check and notice you twerking and started to have a boner while seeing you twerk. He smirked more as you blush with embarrassment and call him a pervert.

SweetTooth:

You told SweetTooth no twerking as he doesn't listen and started twerking to the song Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO as you groaned and back away from him.

Polite Leader:

While Polite Leader left to do some purging, you started to twerk to the song Big Butts by Sir Mix-A-Lot and you begin to twerk more as a few male masked members notice and record the video of you twerking as you didn't know that it was Polite Leader's group. You growled and take out the machete and tell them to leave as they ran off with the video.

CandyMan:

CandyMan heard the song Get Low and that's when he saw you twerking on the wall as he grabbed you with his hook and nodded no as he doesn't like to see you twerk.

Harry Warden:

You are now twerking to the song Red Nose as Harry came back and notice you twerking. He use his pick axe to carefully pick you up and nodded in a no motion as he doesn't like to see you twerking.

Bo and Vincent Sinclair:

Both Bo and Vincent Sinclair heard the song Pop That by French Montana featuring Lil Wayne, Drake and Rick Ross and they both follow the sound which leads them to the living room and that's when they see their girlfriends twerking. Vincent blushed in a deep shade of red as Bo smirked and take out his phone to record his girlfriend twerking.

"Shake that ass girl." Bo smirked

Vincent's girlfriend blushed as Bo's girlfriend did the same as they both chase Bo who got the whole twerking video on his phone. Vincent continued to blush with embarrassment that his girlfriend would do that.

Lucas Baker:

You are now twerking to the song Anaconda by Nikki Minaj as Lucas is busy making the traps. You then notice Jack Baker with a grin and you turn around and blush red.

"Aww come on. Just wanna see you shake that booty." Jack said

"Pervert! Go away!" You blushed

Lucas laughed at his dad for catching you twerking.

Foxy:

Foxy is now looking around for you as you are twerking in the office and that's when Foxy blushed at you twerking as you also did the same. He told you not to twerk again after that encounter.

Creeper:

Creeper is curious to know what twerking is and that's when he put a song called Red Nose by Sage The Gemini and that's when he saw SweetTooth snickering.