When They React To Yaoi

Brahms Heelshire:

You are now on the computer looking at a Yaoi between Brahms Heelshire and Malcom the grocery man. You begin to giggle as Brahms came and begin to notice what your looking and blush really red and take the computer and broke it.

"I'm not doing that with Malcom the grocery guy." Brahms said in his deep voice

You begin to snicker softly and patted Brahms on the back and tell him it's ok.

Pyramid Head:

Pyramid Head loves looking at stuff that are mature for even his age. As you just came back into Silent Hill, you saw Pyramid Head grinning at a picture of himself with Bendy from Bendy and The Ink Machine as you told him to not look at the picture.

"Aww it's so hot~." Pyramid Head said

You turn off the computer and begin to face palm yourself knowing that Pyramid Head likes that stuff even though he's a rapist.

Tex Sawyer:

"Aww NO!!!" Tex groaned

You saw a picture of Tex with another guy which is his brother Top Chop as he shook his head in a no motion and gagged with disgust. He grabbed the picture and rip it up.

"I'm not letting him do that with me!! Were brothers and that's just nasty!" Tex said

CandyMan:

You are now finish going on the computer as you left to make a fruit salad to keep you healthy as CandyMan turn off the lights and place the computer on his lap. He never use a computer in the past since he was killed and he take a look as he see a picture of CandyMan with another character which is Brahms Heelshire as he begin to tilt his head as you came back as CandyMan look at you.

"What type of entertainment you humans enjoy these days?" CandyMan asked

Polite Leader:

Polite Leader is on a break as you left with the group to do some extra purging. He noticed a laptop and went on it and that's when his eyes are widened as he sees fanfics of the Polite Leader with a male person which is another member of the purge. He felt disgusted and break your computer with his gun and he gagged. You came back and notice your computer is broken and Polite Leader groans.

"Y/N what type of entertainment is that?" Polite Leader asked

Looks like he caught you reading a Yaoi Fanfic.

SweetTooth:

You are now watching a horror film as SweetTooth begin to explore around the house you live. He then notice a laptop and begin to see a Yaoi of SweetTooth with another clown by the name of Horny The Clown. He took out his sharp machete and slashed the laptop into pieces as you came back.

"SWEETTOOTH?!!" You gasped

"That is so disgusting! Never will I ever fuck that miserable excuse of a killer clown!" SweetTooth said

You blushed as he did react to a Yaoi fanfic he doesn't like.

Harry Warden:

Harry Warden begin to explore and kill plenty of people until he sees a picture on the floor. He picks it up and begin to blush as he notice a picture between himself with Jason Voorhees as he ripped the picture up as you giggled.

Bo and Vincent Sinclair:

Both girlfriends are now laughing and squeaking with excitement while looking at a picture of Bo, Vincent and even Pyramid as a a threesome. Bo and Vincent came over and feel stunned at the picture.

"IM NOT DOING MY BROTHER WITH THAT RAPIST!!" Bo blushed

Vincent take out his knife and stabbed the computer and wrote a note which reads:

"WHAT TYPE OF ENTERTAINMENT IS THIS?!! My eyes are literally burning!!"

Angela Baker:

You are finish writing a chapter on a fanfic and begin to publish it as you then see Angela who sees it as it is between Freddy Kruger and Jason Voorhees. She looks at it and begin to feel shy.

"I'm better with them as enemies cause lovers make me wanna gag." Angela said

You understand and she begin to kiss your cheek as she sees a fanfic of Jason and Freddy which she doesn't like.

Jennifer Check:

"Aww how cute! These characters will be so perfect." Jennifer said with a smirk

Jennifer have seen a Yaoi fanfic with Norman Bates and even Brahms Heelshire as you are also reading it and she chuckled at you. She loves reading the fanfic and continues to take a look.

Mary Shaw:

Mary begin to pick between Jigsaw and even Lawerence Gordon and Markiplier with Jacksepticeye as you begin to wait. She showed a picture of Jigsaw and Lawerence Gordon and you begin to smile.

"The Yaoi fanfic is cute." Mary Shaw said

You begin to smile as she likes the characters on a Yaoi Fanfic.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

"Aww how cute!" Ginger smiled

Ginger looks at a Yaoi Fanfic between two male werewolves and she thinks it's very cute with the fluff and once she saw the lemon, she gets a tiny nosebleed as you giggled and smiled.

Tiffany Ray:

"Wow... that's very naughty. I like the characters between Jason and Pinhead." Tiffany said

You begin to giggle as you begin to see her reading the fanfic of a Yaoi with Jason Voorhees and Pinhead. You smiled as she continue to read it as she felt very interested.

Annabelle:

Annabelle is snickering as she is reading a Yaoi Fanfic between Chucky and Billy from Dead Silence as she started laughing as you came and notice it.

"Man those two are a cute couple!" Annabelle smiled

You begin to giggle as Annabelle likes the Yaoi fanfic she reads.

Pamela Voorhees:

Pamela begin to see your laptop and felt curious as she then decided to take a look and that's when she saw a Yaoi fanfic between Horny the Clown and Bo Sinclair as she started to tilt her head. She called you over and she looked at you.

"That's what you see in those days?" Pamela asked

"It's a fanfic between to guys." You said

"Eh I don't like it that much. What type of entertainment is that?" Pamela asked

You giggled softly as Pamela continue to look at it.

Dolly:

"YEAH!!!" Dolly cheered

Dolly is now laughing as she is seeing a Yaoi between Satan himself and Dante who is a victim of hell. You came over as Dolly is giggling at the couple and you smiled softly at her as she loves the Yaoi fanfic.