Marguerite Baker Lemon

(A/N: Who's ready for a lemon with Marguerite Baker? Get some tissues because this is a Yuri and you may get a nosebleed! Hope you enjoy this chapter.)

You have been dating Marguerite for about a few months and you love her very much. She have saved your life from the drowning at the ship and even given you a place to stay. You are now at the house as she carries you downstairs to the basement. She spits out a few fireflies to make this more beautiful as you smiled.

"Ooh so romantic."  You smiled

Marguerite then make the bed and she pats it down as you sit on it and smile.

"So what do we want to do now?" You asked

"I got a solution for you.." Marguerite smirked

She then turn into her human form and kiss your lips as you slowly kiss back and hold her close. She then goes on your neck, looking for the sweet spot as you moan out with pleasure.

"Ahh Marguerite~." You moaned

Marguerite begin to abuse that sweet spot and pull away with a smirk.

"I say those clothes have to go." Marguerite smirked

She ripped off your clothes revealing your F/C bra and panties and she remove the bra off and goes to the right bud and puts her mouth on it.

"Mmh ahh~." You moaned

She then switched to the opposite and grope them with her hands and she smirk at you.

"Someone's being a bad girl~." Marguerite smirked

Marguerite lay you down on your back and she throw up a spider and make a web motion with her hands as the spider begin to make a web to tie your hands on the bed.

"Don't worry my spiders aren't venomous. Their harmless." Marguerite said

She then smirk at the panties and take them off.

"Ooh I can see that my bad girl is getting excited~ time for a little experience." Marguerite smirked

Marguerite went lower and begin to lick your core as you moans softly and pants hard. She hums while licking deeper as you moan more and pant harder.

"Ahh Marguerite ahh~ mmh more!" You moaned

Marguerite keeps licking more as you moan and felt the tip being latched and you moan as she enters a finger.

"That's right~~ moan for me~ say it so I can hear." Marguerite smirked

You moan more as she pumps faster as you moan more and she pulls out and lick really hard as you pant.

"IM GONNA.. FUCK!!!" You cried out

You release as Marguerite licks it all up and she pulls away and begin to smirk. She went into her bag and take out a thimble and flick the switch and put it on your entrance as you bite your lip. She smirks and take off her clothes, bra and panties and she puts it on your face.

"Lick it sweetie." Marguerite smirked

You obeyed as Marguerite moans as you keep licking faster. She grind her hips hard as you keep going as she rubs the thimble hardly as you moan more with pleasure. She keeps going until she release and you swallow it down.

"You tasted sweet." You blushed

Marguerite lift your right leg and put it over her shoulder and started to scissor you as you moan loudly.

"Ahh mmh yes ahh!! Ooh god keep going! Yes yes yes!!" You moaned

She went faster as she also moans while biting her lip as you keep moaning so loud for her to hear. You then release as Marguerite did the same and she place on a strap on and started thrusting her hips as you moan so loud.

"OH MARGUERITE!!!" You cried out

Marguerite growls as she keeps going as you made a loud moan as she keeps going while panting and she rubs the tip of your core fast.

"You like that baby? You like it when mommy fucks you?" Marguerite smirked

"Yes!! Mommy fucks me so good!" You moaned

She went really fast until you cried out as you squirted for the first time as she came. She pulled out and she pants and hold you close. She turns back to her normal self and kiss your forehead as Eveline is in her wheelchair and is upstairs. You then fall asleep with her on the bed together.

Marguerite: Well that's good

Freddy: Aww I should've seen the action with big lady.

Marguerite: AWW THATS IT!! *drag Freddy to her room and closed the door*

Me: And in three two..

Freddy: *screams like a girl*

Hannibal: Should've kept it shut

Me: Yeah

Lucas: Hope you enjoy the chapter

Brahms: Bye bye