Tex Sawyer's Wedding

(A/N: Who's ready to have a wedding with Tex Sawyer? This character is picked by AngelysBayon. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

You are very happy to marry the love of your life Tex Sawyer. Even though he's a cannibal, he loves the food you make at the restaurant and he always helps you out. You are now at the place where his brother Bubba was married and you begin to smile as your mom helped you with your hair as your dad smiled at you. You begin to feel very excited as the killer guys got on some misty rose and blue tuxedos as the girls got on misty rose dresses with a hint of blue. Lucas, Hannibal and Esther begin to play as you walked down the aisle as LeatherFace speaks.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Tex Sawyer in matrimony. They both love each other very much and even protect each other. They will now say their vows to each other." LeatherFace said

"Tex, you are my lover and I have loved you so much. You have helped me with my recipes for when I cook and you even made me feel like a queen. I will treat you like a king and I will love you with all my heart." You said

Tex then said his vows about your cooking skills as you smiled softly at him. After when the 'I do' are said, you kissed his lips as everyone smiled and clapped their hands. At the party, Top Chop and Toshio are on the DJ station as you smiled softly and dance with Tex as your mom and dad recorded you dancing. The cake is then served as you smile at the design. You then share some cake with Tex and he smiled softly. You have the best wedding ever.

Tex Sawyer: Great job!!

Marguerite: Aww

Lucas: This wedding is amazing and I love it

Bendy: Keep picking the character

Freddy: Man I wish she added Takeo

Esther: *chases Freddy*

Samara: *joins in*

Alice: See you soon my followers!