Bendy Lemon

(A/N: Who's ready for a Bendy Lemon? This Lemon will take place at the studio and you will have your innocence taken. Hope you enjoy this chapter here.)

You have been dating Bendy for a few months and you love him very much. He take you to explore and give you some advice with your paintings especially good ones. You are now in the art studio painting a picture of yourself with Bendy on the side with a heart over it. Bendy came right behind you and give you a rose as you smile and kiss his cheek.

"Hey my artist, what are you painting?" Bendy asked

You hide the painting as Bendy started to tickle you as you laughed as Bendy keeps going as you showed him the picture and he look at it.

"Aw my artist that's amazing." Bendy said

You smiled as Bendy softly kiss your lips and you kisses back. The kiss turns into a steamy make out session as you moan into the kiss as Bendy begin to search for the sweet spot and bit it down, drawing blood. He licks it up and remove your clothes and grope your chest as you moan. He take off your bra and undies and and begin to enter a finger as you moan more.

"Ahh Bendy~~ mmh." You moaned

Both Boris and Alice overheard the moans and they went over to the sounds. You felt Bendy remove his fingers away and he remove his clothes and take off the boxers, showing his 11 inch member. He then place a condom on and he slowly slides himself in as you yelped with pain as he whisper some sweet things. You felt the pain fading and nod as Bendy started thrusting.

"You're tight~." Bendy groaned

"Ahh you're huge inside me. Faster~." You moNed

Bendy went faster as you moan even louder and hold his back.

"Ahh Bendy mmh master Bendy!" You moaned

Bendy growls with lust and went harder and faster as you moan even louder. The door then peek as you see Alice and Boris peeking in on the action.

"Ahh there Bendy!! Oh there!" You moaned

Bendy keeps going as he smack your bum and went in his immortal speed as you cry out with pleasure.

"YES BENDY YES!!!" You screamed

"Hehehe bendy's getting some." Boris chuckled

Bendy growled with lust as he came and you also did the same. Bendy throw out the condom and throw it in the garbage as Alice and Boris open the door and chuckled.

"GET SOME BENDY!!" Boris and Alice said

Bendy blushed in a deep shade of gray as you blush red.

"Uhh hehe.. can you guys leave?" You blushed

Alice and Boris both left as you blush more as Bendy teleports you to the room and you both fall asleep.

Bendy: *blush* that was embarrassing

Chucky: Don't be embarrassed Bendy. It's funny

Me: I got a few more characters to go

Marishka: Who?

Me: You got to wait

Aleera: Patience is what we do

Bendy: Have a good time followers.