New Character- Creeper

(A/N: Guys say hello to Creeper from the movie Jeepers Creepers!!! This character is given to me to AmyDunbar2. She requested me to do this character because she wants him to be added.)

How You Met:

You are now running in the forest as the bullies are chasing you and one tackled you down and take out a knife. You felt terrified until you hear a honk as you notice a truck that is coming and it stopped as the bullies slashed your face as you scream until they screams and you heard a growl which sounds demonic as you passed out. Moments later you woke up with your slash wounds healed and you notice a person who is chopping the bullies into pieces and eat them. You realized that he is the Creeper and you tell him your name.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

After that encounter, you noticed Creeper who is right behind you. You got startled by his appearance as he look at you up and down. You begin to talk to him as he begin to talk to you. You became close friends with him even though he is a cannibal.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so pretty and so delicious. Jeez what is wrong with me? I have an appetite for her all the sudden. When I saw her get slashed by those selfish people, I begin to eat them up. I wonder if she likes a demon like me.

When He Ask You Out:

Creeper is now driving the truck as you are watching a movie at home. You then hear a knock at the door as you went over and see that it is Creeper and he begin to ask you out in a kind manner which you said yes. Creeper smiled and begin to drive away as you smile softly.

First Date/Kiss:

Creeper decided to give you a nice picnic in the woods as you smile and sit down. He gave you a sandwich as you begin to eat it as Creeper have a heart with the small intestines. He begin to eat it and you begin to smile at him. After the date, he planted a kiss on your lips as you kiss back. You have the best date ever.

What Gift He Give You:

He tries to be a good boyfriend as he gave you a actual heart with a kidney as you begin to look at him. At least he tried to be a good boyfriend to you.

When He Cheats on You/Break Up:

He will never break up with you or cheat.

When He Makes Up:

Innocent

When He Takes You Shopping:

Creeper take you to Hot Topic as you begin to buy your favorite band shirts along with some wristbands and shoes. You have a nice shopping day with Creeper.

The Nicknames He called You:

Creeper calls you honey, sweetheart and my babe.

His Favorite School Subject:

Demonology class since he's a cannibal

When He Caught You Singing:

You are now on the phone listening to your favorite song Whisper by Evanescence as you started to sing the song.

"Don't turn away
(Don't give into the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Through they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the lights
(Never sleep never die)." You sang

Creeper came over and applauded at your voice. He likes the way you sing.

When He Reacts To Yaoi:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" Creeper gasped

Creeper see a picture of him with another male entity by the name of Bughuul along with CandyMan as he ripped the picture.

"IM NOT DOING THAT WITH THEM!!" Creeper said

You laughed at his reaction as you think it's funny.

When You Caught Him Singing:

You are now in the truck with creeper as he turn on the radio as the song Would You Love. A Monsterman by Lordi came on and he started singing it while driving.

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand,
the Beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you
Would you do it all, do it all for me?" Creeper sang

You applauded and tell him to keep going as he nodded and continue to sing the song.

Me: Welcome Creeper the cannibal!!

Creeper: Thanks for adding me!

Tex: Welcome Jeepers Creepers

LeatherFace: Where'd you get those peepers?

Jack: Was that literally necessary?

Creeper: Hope everyone enjoy this chapter