Annabelle Lemon

(A/N: Get ready for anyone is a fan of Annabelle, she is coming to make love to you and also I'm describing what her human form is like so don't be offended.This character is picked by Luna81023 and @SiyonWhite. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

Annabelle have been dating you for a few months and she loves you very much. You thought that she was going to kill you from when you first met you but she spared your life. You are now in your room because your parents have went on a business trip for a few months as Annabelle is now in your room and she is cuddling you close. She then turns into her human form with her white dress down to her legs and she wears high heels with red lipstick on her lips. She looks about 24 years old and she smirk and planted a kiss onto your lips. It then turns into a heated make out session as Annabelle begin to abuse the sweet spot and mark you on your collarbone, on your right shoulder blade and even your jawline. You moan as Annabelle take her knife and tear off the shirt and smirk.

"Mm you're chest is so big and beautiful." Annabelle smirked

She then goes to the right bud and take it into her mouth as you moan softly as she switched to the opposite. As she went lower and kiss your belly button, she went to your pants and remove it off including your panties. She then take off her dress and undergarments as you blush at her body.

"Shall we do a position?" Annabelle smirked

You nodded as Annabelle licks your core as you did the same to hers as you begin to moan along with Annabelle. She rubs your core as you keep licking deeper as she moans and did the same. She then release her liquids as you did the same. She then take out a two connected dildo and slides the tip into you as she did the same as you whimper as Annabelle whisper some sweet things to you. As the pain faded away, you begin to thrust as Annabelle did the same while moaning each other's names.

"Ahh Annabelle~~." You moaned

"Y-Y/N ahh you're tight." Annabelle groaned

She went faster as you moan and did the same while Annabelle is moaning. Sweat streams down from your forehead as Annabelle plays with your chest as you did the same with hers. She moans loudly as she went harder as you screamed in pleasure as your G-spot got rammed. You then release as Annabelle did the same and she cuddle with you on the bed. You both then remove the toy out and fall asleep with the covers over your body.

Annabelle: NICE!!

Esther: I got a nosebleed

Freddy: Nice.. OW!

Dolly: *already hit Freddy on his broken cast* you pervert!

Polite Leader: We got a few more characters left

CandyMan: So followers pick your choice

Angela: For which character to go next

Michael, Tex, LeatherFace, Pinhead, and Norman: And if you like Annabelle's description

Mary Shaw: Comment below

Pamela: Goodbye

Pyramid Head: See you my wonderful followers