Lucas Baker Prom Special

(A/N: To all you Resident Evil Fans, be prepared for the best prom you have with Lucas Baker!! By the way, this is the prom dress you're wearing!)

You are so excited for prom as you got on your prom dress as you style your H/C hair in the way you want. You then put on your makeup as Lucas got on his tuxedo and he hold your hand.

"Alright let's go to your prom." Lucas said

You smiled and begin to go to the prom which takes place at the country club as Lucas hold your hand. You first begin to have cocktail hour which have Shirley temples, different types of flatbreads, mini tacos and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers. Lucas smiled and kiss your cheek as you kissed back. After having a cocktail time, you then went to prom with him. You begin to dance to many songs including Juju On That Beat, Danza Kuduro and many more.

"Hope everyone enjoy this prom and this time it's a slow dance." The DJ said

The slow dance came on as Lucas hold your hand and begin to dance with you as many of the students aw at this beautiful moment. While dancing, Lucas begin to kiss your lips as you smile at him. After the prom, Lucas smiled and begin to take you back home and then he closed the door with a smile.

"Man you are one hot dancer." Lucas said

You giggled and playfully punch his shoulder and then you both begin to fall asleep together on the bed.

Lucas: Great one!

Bendy: I like it!

Jigsaw: So romantic!

Marguerite: This is the best prom ever for my boy

Alice: Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter