Bo Sinclair Prom Special

(A/N: If anyone's a fan of House Of Wax, prepare to have a prom with the evil twin Bo Sinclair! This is the prom dress you're wearing.)

You are now putting on some makeup on your face as you got cute earrings with some heels on your feet because you are excited for prom night. Bo came over to the hotel room with a tux and whistled at you.

"Looking so pretty for a girl like yourself." Bo said

You smiled as Bo brings you over to a limo as you got inside with Bo as you smiled and hold his hand. The driver then took you over as your prom is a red carpet theme as the driver opens the door and you got out along with Bo as the cameras flashed as you begin to smile as many students ooh and ahh at your dress and your date. The principal smiled softly as you begin to have a nice time with Bo, dancing to many songs and that's when the song Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson came on as Bo danced with you to the song and twirl you around.

"Someone's being a fan of Marilyn." You chuckled

Bo chuckled and kiss your lips as you kissed back and he hold you close. After the prom, Bo brings you back home as you smiled softly and kiss his lips and he bring you to the room and switch to his pajamas as you did the same. You then fall asleep with him after an amazing prom.

Bo: Love it!!

Me: We got a few characters to go!

Creeper: Oh I can't wait!

Me: Hehe everyone can't. Alright we got a few characters left

Angela: We got:

•CandyMan
•Ginger Fitzgerald
•Marguerite Baker
•Pamela Voorhees
•Polite Leader

Pamela: So please vote for which character

Verona: Pick as many characters you want dearies

Marishka: Until next time tata Wattpad readers *hisses*