New Character- Foxy

(A/N: To all the FNAF fans, I'm adding Foxy The Pirate. Also for the first time, I'm going to make a fluff on this one so hope you understand.)

How You Met:

You are now a nighttime guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and you are observing the cameras until you saw Foxy The Pirate running and you felt scared and is about to close the door until Foxy stopped and stare at you. You begin to feel scared as he came over.

"Argh lassie I won't kill ye." Foxy said

You blushed a bit as Foxy ran out of the door and begin to feel curious.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now walking around at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and you got yourself a pepperoni pizza and you begin to eat it and that's when you see Foxy again. He came over to you and eat the other slice of pizza and he begin to talk with you in his pirate voice. You smiled and also talk with him and became very close friends.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is such a beautiful lassie and she is so kind and sweet. Argh something can stop me from killing her even me ole mates know what's wrong with me. My heart keeps beating every time I see her. I maybe in love.

When He Asked You Out:

You are finish with the night guard job and got your paycheck and you begin to feel happy as Foxy came over and you look at him.

"Lassie, will you go out with me?" Foxy asked

You smiled and nodded yes as Foxy begin to feel happy and fist pump in the air.

First Date/Kiss:

Foxy decided to give you a romantic picnic as you smiled as Foxy gave you a sandwich which is some chicken and bacon with cheddar cheese and he smiled and also ate some pizza. After the date, he kissed you on the lips as you have a nice date with Foxy.

Nicknames He Calls You:

Foxy calls you his lassie, sweetheart and even his love

When He Reacts To Yaoi:

"Argh No!!" Foxy said

Foxy just saw a Yaoi fanfic of himself with Freddy Fazbear and he nodded no and he looked away as you giggle softly.

"Freddy and I are just friends!" Foxy said

When He Cheats On You/Break Up:

Innocent!

When He Forgives You:

Innocent!

When He Gets Jealous:

You are now at the nightshift and you begin to talk with another animatronic which is Bonnie as he begin to laugh as you tell him a funny joke as Foxy begin to come over to Bonnie with a jealous look on his face.

"Y/N and I are just friends Foxy." Bonnie said

"Argh I hope so Bonnie the Bunny or I will make ye walk the plank." Foxy said

You begin to giggle as you never seen Foxy that jealous before.

When He Sees You Bullied:

Anytime if anyone bullies you, Foxy come in his animatronic form and kills them with his hook or his bite.

When He Takes You Shopping:

Foxy takes you to your favorite store FYE as you buy some CDs for you to listen to your music. He begin to smile and give you some money as you pay for your stuff

The Gift He Gave You:

Foxy give you a cute pirate hat as you laughed and keep it as a gift.

When He Caught You Singing:

You are now singing the song The Clincher by Chevelle and you begin to dig the lyrics to the song.

"Could we have known
Never would I, helped to nail down
With nothing to gain
Here's the clincher, this should be you." You sang

Foxy begin to applaud and you blush as you tell him that he likes the sound of your voice.

His Favorite School Subject:

History since he is a pirate

When He's Caught Singing:

Foxy is now listening to the song Miss Murder by the group AFI which cause you come over and you listen to him sing. You tell him that he have an amazing voice which made him feel happy.

Make Out Caught:

You are making out with Foxy in Pirate Cove and he begin to pull you close and that's when Freddy Fazbear came in and he blushed red. You blush red as Freddy closed the curtain as Foxy chuckled that he caught you making out.

Your First Time:

You are now in Pirate Cove with Foxy as he begin to look at you and you tell him that your ready. Foxy takes out a condom and put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign and that's when you have your 'fun' with Foxy.

When You Caught Him Naked:

Foxy is now taking a shower in his human form and you came with an exhausted look on your face as you wanted a shower as well. You came inside the bathroom and remove the curtains as Foxy cover himself with a blush.

"Argh!! Lassie can a captain have some privacy?" Foxy blushed

You blushed and closed the curtains while blushing more.

When He Showed You His Talent:

Foxy showed you his talent which is playing the violin as you applaud at him playing a song which is the violin part of the song Shadows Day by Black Veil Brides.

Me: Welcome Foxy

Foxy: Yar har har! Thanks me matey

Bendy: Awesome!! An animatronic

Marguerite: Nice to meet ya

Lucas: Hello Mr Foxy

Brahms, Amber, Jennifer, CandyMan, Tex, and Harry; Hello Foxy the Pirate

Me: Well that's all Foxy you can say whatever you want

Foxy; Ahoy lassies. Foxy is here in the story and argh hope you guys enjoy it. Bye bye