Angela Baker Lemon

(A/N: To anyone who's a fan of SleepAway Camp, this chapter is for you!! Prepare for a nosebleed cause this is a Yuri with a little transgender. This character is picked by AngelysBayon, Luna81023, and SilverMystic_. Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and this is the cabin that Angela have.)

Angela have been dating with you for a few weeks at camp as you love her as she also loves you. You accept her because she told you her actual gender as you respect her and you protect her as she did the same for you. You are now playing soccer with her as she kicks the ball and you got it with a smile.

"Great kick." You smiled

"T-Thank you." Angela smiled

Angela hold your hand as you intwine your fingers with Angela as her cousin Ricky smile at the romantic moment.

"Aww." Ricky smiled

"Hehe hey Ricky." You blushed

"No no just came to check on Angela. Protect her ok?" Ricky smiled

"I will thanks." You smiled

Angela take you over to the cabin that she loves and you went inside as she begin to sit down on the bed as you sat right next to her. She shyly looks away as you hold her hand.

"Are you ok?" You asked

"I-I never have those feelings for a girl... it's like those feelings where.. you know." Angela said

"Hey hey it's ok. Same here." You said

"Can we do it?" Angela asked

"Are you ok with it? I'm not forcing you because I love you with all my heart." You said

"I'm ok with it. Let's take it slow." Angela said

You lean over as Angela did the same and that's when you share a passionate kiss as you wrapped your arms around Angela's waist. She hold you close as you open your mouth as Angela slowly slid her tongue as you slowly dance with her tongue with passion. You pull away and touch her hair as she softly kiss your cheek and went down to your neck to search for the sweet spot.

"Mmh~~ Angela you can do it~." You moaned

As Angela finds the sweet spot, she begin to abuse it softly and she looks at your shirt and tugged on it. You put your arms over your head as Angela takes off the shirt and look at you.

"You look beautiful." Angela said

"May I take off your shirt too?" You asked

Angela nodded slowly as you begin to take off her shirt and remove her bra as Angela did the same to yours. You reach her hands and help her put it to your chest as she blushed.

"Move your hands in a circle." You said

Angela blushed and slowly move her hands in a circle as you shiver.

"Good now you can suck on my buds or you can use your fingers." You said

Angela nodded and went to the right and sucks on the bud as you moan softly as she plays with the other chest. You let her take her time as she switched to the opposite and did the same thing. You look at her as she slowly went down to your pants and pull it down softly and blush.

"What's that?" Angela asked

"That my sweet is a turn on. Guys get hard and girls get wet." You said