Ginger Fitzgerald's Wedding

(A/N: With a lycanthrope female who's badass and goth, let's do the wedding for the Ginger Snap fans! This character is picked by AngelysBayon. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

You are so excited to marry the love of your life Ginger Fitzgerald. She loves your goth appearance and you even explain to her about your dad as she loves you so much. You got on a beautiful peach style dress with some heels as your dad hugged you close. You smiled and see Ginger at the forest and you begin to walk down the aisle as Pamela begin to play the piano and you feel very happy. Norman begin to open the book and begin to read.

"We are gathered here to see Ginger Fitzgerald and Y/N L/N in matrimony. They have come a very long way and they will now say their vows." Norman said

Ginger started saying her vows as you do the same as Norman allowed you to kiss as Ginger kiss your lips, biting it softly as you moaned. At the party, Ginger begin to dance with you to the song Monster by Skillet. You smiled as Ginger twirled you around and even bend you as you giggled with a smile. After the party, you shared a French macaroon with some cake as you have the best wedding ever.

Ginger: Nice job!

Lucas: That's excellent!

Marguerite: I love this wedding!!

Me: Oh and BreLangermann said hi

All horror killers: Hello to BreLangermann!!

Me: Well hope you all enjoy this chapter!