When They Sing You To Sleep

Brahms Heelshire:

You started to have nightmares in your sleep as Brahms understand and started to sing the song Safe And Sound. You slowly fall right to sleep after when he sang that song to you.

Pyramid Head:

You got in the bed with your F/C pajamas as Pyramid Head decided to sing you the song Crazy Bitch by Blackcherry. You begin to blush and fall right to sleep after that song.

SweetTooth:

SweetTooth begin to sing you the song of the Game Over theme from the movie Saw which sends you right to sleep.

CandyMan:

CandyMan knows that you have some insomnia so he decided to play on the harp a song which soothes you and you begin to fall asleep as Sean also sleeps while purring.

Bo Sinclair:

Bo heard you upstairs that you got into an argument with your parents on the phone. He then came over and room your phone and even hang up and you then got on the bed as Bo kissed your forehead. He then begin to sing the song Them Bones by Alice In Chains as you then fall asleep.

Foxy:

You are at Pirate Cove after when you hangout with Freddy and Chica as you felt extremely tired. Foxy decided to sing you a pirate song You Are A Pirate. You giggled as you begin to fall asleep to the song

Vincent Sinclair:

You are now in Vincent's room as he closed the lights and begin to sing to you a song which is called Smother Me by The Used and it puts you right to sleep.

Creeper:

Creeper heard you whimpering from your nightmares as he begin to rub your back and sing to you Fix You by Coldplay which calms you down into a peaceful sleep.

Lucas Baker:

Lucas knows that you may have some nightmares so he decided to sing Lips Of An Angel by Hinder which sends you to a deep and peaceful sleep.

Tex Sawyer:

Tex knows that you have some horrible nightmares as he decided to sing you the Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks. You begin to fall asleep in a snap.

Bendy:

Bendy understands that you needed some sleep as he then sings the song Sorry by Buckcherry as you begin to smile and fall right to sleep.

Polite Leader:

Polite Leader gave you a warm cup of hot chocolate as you take a sip and he comforts you on the bed. He then sing you the song Find A Way by The Used and it puts you into a peaceful sleep.

Aleera, Marishka, and Verona:

You came back from luring victims with the brides as you felt extremely tired. The brides then bring you to your room and set you on the bed as they then sing End Of The Dream by Evanescence as you fall right to sleep.

Jennifer Check:

Jennifer begin to escort you to the bedroom and begin to smile softly and fall asleep with you. You asked her if she can sing you to sleep as she nodded and sing the song Monster by Skiller as you smiled and fall asleep softly.

Tiffany Ray:

You are now at the motel in your bed as Tiffany is in her doll form and she then sing you the song Hero by Skillet which sends you into a peaceful sleep.

Marguerite Baker:

Marguerite is now in her bug form as you are on the bed and she spit out a few fireflies and started singing you the song Let Her Go by Passenger. You smiled as you then fall right to sleep.

Dolly:

Dolly decided to sing you a relaxing song called Host of Seraphim by Dead can Dance as you begin to fall right to sleep.

Annabelle:

Annabelle knows that you are going to have some bad dreams so she decided to sing you Bring Me to Life by Evanescence which puts you in a deep sleep.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

Ginger came back from hunting as you are laying on the bed and she kissed your lips and sing you the song Headstrong by Trapt as you smiled and fall asleep.

Angela Baker:

At night, you came inside Angela's cabin and she then begin to smile as you are on her bed. She then begin to sing the song Hallelujah by Pentatonix  as it put you right to sleep.

Mary Shaw:

Mary Shaw is now rubbing your back as you wanted to tell her to sing any song to you as she decided to sing you the song Stay by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko. You then begin to fall right to sleep.

Alice:

You are now tired as Alice decided to sing you the song Say Something by A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera. You begin to smile and fall right to sleep.