Brahms Heelshire Lemon

(A/N: If you love The Boy, then prepare for Brahms!! This character is picked by Luna81023, AngelysBayon, and DarkThornBloodyLove. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!)

Brahms have been dating you for a while and he always protect you from danger. At first you thought he was a puppet but he is actually a guy who's been in the wall for decades. You feel sorry for him as he comforts you and give you the best love he will ever have. You came back inside with some chocolate chip cookies as Brahms is playing with his toys and that's when he notice you and came over.

"Hi my nanny." Brahms said

"Hey Brahms. It's just you and me at the Heelshire mansion. You want to do anything?" You asked

Brahms shrugged his shoulders as he doesn't know what he want to do as you came over and look at his body. Brahms felt curious with what you're doing as you remove his mask as it have a few scars on the face from the fire and you kissed his lips as Brahms slowly kissed back. He knows what you want as he pick you up and carry you to the bedroom and close the door. He then push you on the bed and smashed his lips as you both have a heated make out session. He then goes to the neck and bite down the sweet spot, marking you as his. After when he stripped your clothes away including his own, you felt him entering a finger as you moan out.

"B-Brahms~~." You moaned

Brahms then keeps moving in and out as he pull away as you whine from the loss. Your eyes were widened when Brahms remove his boxers, revealing his 8 and a half inch member. He then place a condom on and slowly slides into you. Pain begin to rush into you as your a virgin as Brahms started to panic a bit as he think that he hurt you. He stroke your hair as you told him to move as the pain faded. He started going slowly with his thrusting as you started to moan softly for him.

"G-Go faster Brahms." You moaned

Brahms obeyed and went faster as you moan even louder.

"Ahh mmh Brahms!!" You moaned

Brahms went faster as he held your hand as you moan more and you both share a deep sloppy kiss as the bed shakes and bangs against the wall. You were moaning out for Brahms as he rammed the G-spot that make you see stars. You were close to the end as Brahms made about 10 more pounds as he groans as he release his white substance into the condom as you also released. You pant with exhaustion and cuddle with Brahms as sweat streams down your face.

"That's.. amazing.." You panted

"I love you my nanny." Brahms said

You pulled up the covers and you both then fall into a deep sleep.

Carrie, Regan, Esther, Tiffany, Annabelle, Pamela and Norman: Aww

Chucky: How cute and nice he is

Brahms: *blushes* T-Thanks

Me: No prob

Tex: Seriously Brahms, that was nice.

Freddy: But I want to see the action~~

SweetTooth and Pyramid Head: YOU WANT ANOTHER HEAVY BEATING YOU DICKBAG?!

Freddy: I'll shut up now

Diana: Pick another character

Jennifer: Cause we got a lot more

CandyMan: Ta ta the followers of Wattpad