Dracula Brides Prom Special

(A/N: This is for all the Van Helsing Fans! If anyone loves Dracula's Brides in Van Helsing then this is the prom dress you're wearing!)

You are so excited for prom as you place on your dress and put some makeup on your face which is eyeshadow, a hint of blush, some foundation and lipstick. You even got a mask in F/C and place it on due to having a masquerade ball themed prom as the brides of Dracula also got on their dresses as they came over and hiss at you.

"We are ready for the masquerade ball." Verona said

"We will all be your partners for dance." Marishka said with a hiss

"Also don't play coy with us Y/N." Aleera said

She begin to go outside at night as Aleera, Verona and Marishka turn into their demonic bat forms and fly as you begin to lead them to the prom. You came while the brides flew down with their heels on their feet. The principal begin to understand that you are a lesbian and you went inside as the brides begin to look at you as the classical music came on from the orchestra. The three brides circle behind you and stare at your body and your face as Marishka touch your face.

"You are so beautiful and everlasting just like your heart." Marishka said

You begin to blush as Aleera hold your right hand as Verona hold your left.

"Dancing is our skill to classical music in the masquerade ball such as this." Aleera said

Aleera begin to dance with you first as she twirls you around as Verona took your other hand as Aleera let go as Verona also dance with you and bend you over as she chuckled darkly and levitate as she continues dancing as the other students are stunned. Marishka also took you by the waistline and twirl you as you smiled as they both went back down on the tiled floor. After a while of dancing, you begin to hangout with your gay friends as Marishka, Aleera and Verona felt a tiny bit jealous that you are laughing as your friends gave you some silly jokes which made you smile. The brides hissed and came over to you quick and hiss at them showing their vampire side.

"She's the one to talk to us humans!" Marishka hissed

The gay friends ran off in fear as you giggled. Aleera look at you as she made you sit down.

"We were jealous of your friends. You belong to us." Aleera said

"Yes and its time that we will feast after this masquerade prom." Verona said

After the prom, the students left as Aleera, Verona, and Marishka also left and you begin to see them turning into their bat forms and Verona grabbed you by your hand and set you on her back.

"Back to master's castle." Aleera said

You held her shoulders as Verona flies as Aleera and Marishka also flew while grabbing humans along the way as they all sink their fangs into the neck, drinking the blood. They then arrived at the castle and bring you back to the room as Verona closed the door. You then have a heated make out session with your brides for the rest of the night.

Aleera: Very wonderful Chanbien

Marishka: Excellent on the prom

Verona: Great one my dear.

Me: It's not a problem

Foxy: Argh I wonder what will be next

CandyMan: Its up to the readers for next choice.

Marguerite: Bye readers