Their Feelings Towards You (Their POV)

Brahms Heelshire:

Y/N has been used by her so called family and I wanted her. She is the perfect nanny and she is more than like the other nannies I killed. I thought about killing her but something made me stop. I-I think I'm in love with her

Sweet Tooth:

Y/N.. she's so pretty in vein and her head is so smooth. Her eyes are so crisp and clean just like the victims I killed. There's something inside me that I never had and I do want to make her mine.. ALL MINE!

CandyMan:

Y/N is so beautiful and she's very nice at times. I thought about killing her when she summoned me but something stopped me from doing it. She is not my victim no longer.

Pyramid Head:

Y/N is so sexy and hot to handle. Even though I'm a rapist in this realm I love her body and curves. Ugh what is wrong with me and my craving for her?! I want her to be mine.

Tex Sawyer:

Y/N is an amazing yet awesome cook. I didn't even tell her about my brothers and I wanted to say that I'm in love with her. She's so pretty and very hot. I can ask her out.

Vincent Sinclair:

Y/N is so umm cute when she does her ice sculpting as her job. I think we have the same thing in common even though I made wax sculptures out of the victims I lured along with my twin brother Bo Sinclair. Maybe I can ask her out as long as my brother doesn't get on my back all the time.

Mary Shaw:

Y/N is so cute as I didn't kill her. I first saw her when she was a child before I became this demonic entity. She's so pretty with her E/C eyes and her warm smile. Something made me stopped her... I think I'm in love.

Jennifer Check:

Y/N is so beautiful and very cute. Even though I'm a succubus and I kill boys to maintain my beauty and I rescued her from that satanic cult. She doesn't deserve to live the pain that I did when I was sacrificed. Besides I'm a fucking cadet and I wanted her to be ok. I can ask her out as long as I keep myself under control.

Annabelle:

Y/N is such a beautiful girl. Her warm S/C body is so cool to the touch. I was going to kill her but I let her live. She have the most wonderful smile and I wanted her to be happy instead of miserable. Maybe I can ask her out when I have the chance.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

Y/N is so awesome with her goth clothes and her cool hairstyle. Even though I'm a werewolf since I got attacked, I have to keep myself under control because I don't want to hurt her. I'll ask her out one day when I get the chance to see her again.

Pamela Voorhees:

Y/N is such a nice counselor but what her ex did is so repulsive. I was about to kill her but instead I spared her life instead of killing her like all the rotten counselors who didn't watch my son Jason. Gosh I miss him so much but I wanted Y/N to help me heal the grief and pain.