31

I changed RaeJae's card from saying 'instructor' to 'oldest hyung' (:

"Oldest Hyung?" I read my card out loud, "What's that supposed to mean?" I give Jungkook a questionable look to see that he's also staring at his card in confusion.

"Writer?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"What about you Jiminie hyung?" I lean over his shoulder and see 'invisible' written on it, "ahhh~ must be because you're so short,"

"YAH!" Jimin yells into my ear making me hide behind Jin and his broad shoulders.

"Why does my card say 'slave'?" Jin laughs nervously, displaying it to all of us. The others then also show their cards, Suga's reading 'most handsome guy',  Rapmon's reading 'All wishes come true', J-Hopes 'a ballad singer', and V's 'leader',

"For the time before you go on stage, these are your new roles," A man holding a camera on us announces. He goes on to explain each of our roles and let's just say I'm liking the sound of mine a bit too much.

"As leader I need everyone to line up!" V shouts in a deep voice yet only Jimin listens, "YAH! WHY ISN'T ANYONE LINING UP?!"

"I am!" Jimin raises his hand.

"Why is there only seven of us here today?" Suga asks jokingly, the others looking around for the 'missing' member.

"RIGHT! HERE!" Jimin jumps up and down but none of us acknowledge him. This is kind of bringing up bad memories for me... but I guess this is part of the game.

"Yah! Jin!" I shout, everyone turning to me as if I've just threatened to murder someone or something. I hold up my card with a devilish grin, waving it around like there's no tomorrow.

"That's unsettling... she's like 5 years younger than me!" Jin points out.

"Rapmonie~" I sing song while batting my eyelashes.

"I wish Rain-Ssi would call me hyung," Namjoon smirks, a frown forming on my face.

"Hyung, you're no fun," I pout.

We then all go to sit and get our makeup done and outfits on for our show tonight. This is our first stage abroad and the excitement and nerves are almost uncontainable.

"Rain, have you seen Bang PD-min?" Jungkook asks me while looking down at a script. I'm assuming that's what he's been doing this entire time.

"Did you just call me 'Rain'?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Yes..."

"Just Rain?"

"Ohhh hyung, Rain hyung... woah that feels weird calling a girl hyung," He laughs a little.

"Now you know how I feel calling all of you my Hyungs," I nod, "and he went to the bathroom like a second ago,"

"Thanks Rain-h-hyung?"

I smile as he runs off to find our new manager. Now... what could I possibly do besides shout down at my elders? I guess I haven't really messed with Yoongi yet... mwahaha.

"YOONGI! SUGA! MIN SUGA! MIN YOONGI!" I chant, watching his face morph into an angered expression in the mirror, "This is part of the game please don't get mad at me I promise I will never do it again ok I'm sorry I'll leave now bye hyung!"

I can hear Yoongi and Namjoon's laugh as I skrt my way out of there. That's the last time I mess with Yoongi like that, my god. I thought he was about to chop my head off for a second there.

"Wah~~ a nice empty chair just for me~~~" I suddenly hear Hoseok's voice sing in a traditional Korean song vibe.

I can't contain my laughter when he sits down on top of a sleeping Jimin who clearly looks annoyed. With that in mind, I decide to join in on the fun. Who doesn't like annoying Jiminie?

"Jiminieee!" I shout, skipping over. J-Hope laughs out loud causing Jimin to push him off of him.

"WAH! GHOST!" Hoseok screams jokingly while running away. My gaze trails down towards Jimin who closes his eyes once again to catch some sleep. Not this time..

"Aigoo, I'm so tired," I yawn, sitting down on top of his lap, "This is well cushioned,"

"Get off," he grunts, gently trying to move me off him.

"Did the chair just talk?" I ask, currently getting a kick out of annoying him.

"RaeJae please it hurts," he breaths out.

"Yah, I'm not that heavy..." I frown, leaving him to go to the bathroom.

I walk down the white hallway with a camera right on my tail. It's taken me awhile to get used to this, but it's starting to become more normal everyday. Sometimes I just want to be left alone though.

Luckily they don't follow me into the bathroom as I do my business and check myself out in the mirror. Today they kept my hair completely straight while giving me my 'We are Bulletproof' stage clothes.

It consisted of a large oversized black shirt that I'll rip off at the beginning of the performance to reveal a white cropped tank top. Other than that I'm wearing a black denim skirt and chains all over.

"RaeJae?"

I hear a small voice in my ear as soon as I exit the bathroom, my head turning towards Jimin who is leaning on the wall.

"I'm really hearing voices today," I sigh since there's a camera on the both of us. If it wasn't there I probably would have answered.

"Please stop," He basically begs, "I don't feel good,"

Wow, now he's just trying to get my attention at any cost, "This is creepy... I better get back to the others," I think aloud.

"W-wait..." I feel a small tug on my sleeve but it quickly disappears when Jimin falls to the ground.

"OMO! Omo omo omo omo... Jimin hyung? JIMIN HYUNG? JIMIN-AH!" I gasp, my heartbeat jumping to my throat.

I drop to his side, surely bruising my knees but who even cares at this point. My eyes dart up and down his collapsed body's, rolling him over onto his back while my mind races for what to do.

"Yah! Camera man-Ssi! Get help!" I yell at him, probably sounding incredibly rude. He puts that camera down on a bench and runs towards the dressing room.

"Oh what to do what to do what to do," I repeat to myself. I move his face back and forth in my hands to get him to wake up but nothing helps.

"Hyung?" I ask worriedly. I place my finger under his nose and feel absolutely no breath what so ever, "JIMIN HYUNG! HELP US? ANYONE!?" I look up and down the hallway but see no one.

I take a deep breath in and put my hands on his chest. If he's not breathing I'm supposed to preform CPR right? Whatever, I have nothing to lose at this point. I start to push down on his chest, counting in my head.

"Hyung, please be okay," I whine, tears forming in my eyes. I move my hand to plug his nose, placing my mouth on his to give him air.