Our first time

Chapter 4

Our first time

Weeks had passed and we dated a lot. I think I started to fall for this guy. He courted me every time we had a date. He really was out of this world, he was like no man I ever met or dated. My faith in men was gone before I met him. But he healed my heart, piece by piece. Before him I never knew I could feel like this ever again. I felt like my world would never be the same. That’s why I moved to L.A. I used to live in a small town, near Sacramento. Me and my mom lived in a nice home in a quiet neighborhood. We had it good, I went to college after finishing my high school. I was studying to be in fashion. But after a bad break up I decided to start all over in L.A. Never wanting to go back, but also not knowing what to do when I got here. I soon got the job at the diner and made friends with Sarah, Lilly, Brian and Kevin.
Slowly my life went back up and everything was good and now it got better with Bruno in my life! I decided to call him that since I thought it was such a cute name and he didn’t seem to mind.
I know I didn’t want to tell him about my bad break up, he never asked me about my exes and I never did ask him about his. I think those things never work in a new relationship. It’s the past, they aren’t called exes for nothing. Plus it can cause jealousy and envy. I didn’t want that.
I don’t know if Bruno felt the same about it, but he never said anything and never wondered why I didn’t ask about it.

My phone went off, it startled me, as I was thinking this all over. I had to take a minute to get back to reality and answered my phone. “Hi sweet sweet Natalie”, I heard him say. I loved it when he called me that. “Hey Bruno! What’s up baby?”, I asked him. “Nothing much, we’re in the studio right now. But I was wondering if you would want to come over to my place tonight? I’ll make you dinner and we can maybe watch a movie or something?”, he asked. He sounded a little nervous asking. “Yeah sure! Sounds great! You sound a little nervous. Are you oke?”, I asked him, a little worried. “Yeah…yeah I’m fine! Don’t worry baby! I’ll see you tonight oke?”, he said and we hung up.
I didn’t know why, but somehow I felt tonight was going to be special. I never went to his place before. I told him I wanted to take things slow, so whenever we had a date we always went out.
I decided to make myself extra pretty this night. All we did until now was kiss, oke and I let him feel a little bit. And yes, I felt on him too, I mean I have to know what he has in store for me right? I giggled at the thought of him touching me. “Oh get over yourself. You’re not in your teens anymore!”, I said to myself, snapping out of it.
I walked over to my bathroom and thought I should take a long shower. I shaved my legs, making them as soft as I could. I looked at my puss and saw it needed some shaving too. I mean, you never know right! When I got out of the shower I massaged some body lotion over my body, it smelled so good. I took my towel of and put on some sexy lingery, a red bra and a red thong. I walked over to my closet to look for something really sexy. I wanted him to go crazy when he sees me. I picked out a tight black skirt and a white blouse to go with it. I left the two upper buttons unbuttoned, showing  a little cleavage. I got so excited, I just couldn’t wait until he finally saw me! I wore some black heels. I didn’t blow dry my hair, showing my curls. They fell down just how I wanted. Then I went on to do my make-up. I choose to have black smokey eyes. I didn’t put on lipstick, but some light red gloss. Making my lips come out even more.
When I was finished I took my phone and made a pic. I looked up Sarah and send her the pic with a smile on my face. I so wanted to see her reaction.

Sarah:

Goddamn Nat! What the hell are you up too? Do you want him to fuck you?

Me:

LOL!! Don’t I look sexy or what? And I don’t know, he invited me over to his place…

Sarah: