Bad habits

Chapter 14

Bad Habits

The light in his apartment were dimmed, sexy R&B jams filled the room.

God, he was so sexy! Sitting his fine ass on the chair, as I told him too. He had a glass of whiskey in his left hand, a cigarette in his right. He took a drag of it and released the smoke slow. He looked at me with those brown eyes, full of lust. He tagged out some ashes from his cig and took a sip of his whiskey when I took a spin. “I guess you like that, don’t you?”, I said with a low voice.  “Hot as fuck”, he said while smoke left his mouth. “Come over here. I want to take a closer look”, he said nodding his head a little. I slowly made my way over to the chair he was sitting in. I just bought some new lingerie, it was light blue with lace. I also bought stockings to come with, not only he loved that, but I did too. I wore a pair of baby blue stiletto’s to make it complete.

“Turn around, let me look at that fine ass”, he said after he took another sip of his whiskey. I turned around as he said and to tease him I bend over a little bit, putting my butt right in his face. He slapped it and said; “Mmm, mm, mmm…” “I knew you would like that”, I said while turning my face to see him. “Stay like that”, he demanded. His hands slowly caressed my left butt cheek, then moving over to the right. I felt his hand slip to my private parts, he began to tease me. I let out a gasp. The way his hand moved gave me chills down my spine. “Bruhhnooh..” Just when I said that he pulled his hand away, slow. It made me moan. He put his cigarette out and put his drink down. Both of his hands were free now. When I sat down on his lap, I could feel he was ready for action. Each of my legs were spread to the side of his. I started to grind on his lap. Placing my hands on his knees to support myself. He groaned deep. He placed his lips in my neck, pulling my hair with one hand. His other hand cupped one of my breast. He knead it hard, my nipple pointed out. Then he moved over to the other and did the same. I moaned, loud. While he knead my breast his tongue slid over my shoulder, giving me goose bumps. I stopped grinding, he distracted me with his moves. He pulled my hair a little harder, causing my head to arch back. “Did I tell you, you could stop.” I felt his hand going down from my breasts to my belly and then to the lowest point of my body. Again I let out a very loud moan. He pulled my hair once again. “Well, Miss Willington?” “… N… N… No..”, I could barely speak. I started grinding again, I felt him getting harder. His hand made its way up my body and with one simple motion he untied my bra. He threw it on the ground and cupped my breasts with his hands. His fingers played with my nipples, causing me to moan again. My breathing got heavier and so got his. I got up to face him, I wanted his lips on mine. When I got up he unbuckled his pants and let them fall on the ground. He didn’t bother to take them off. As soon as I sat down he smashed his lips on mine. His tongue was begging to enter my mouth. I opened it and the whiskey taste tingled on my lips. His hands grabbed my butt, he slapped them. While he did that I screamed a little. “You like that huh”, he said burring his face into my neck, licking every spot.  I arched my back so he had full access to my breasts. His tongue made little circles around my nipples. I moaned loudly, this man is making me crazy! He then went up kissing my collar bone and with one move his lips cupped my breast and his tongue played with my nipple, fast as he was he moved over to my other breast and did the same. I screamed, I couldn’t help myself. I pulled myself up and yanked his boxers down. “My turn”, I said and got on my knees. He put his hands behind his back and watched me do my thing. I grabbed his love toy and placed my lips around it. I let my tongue make little circles on the surface. He groaned. I started off slowly, my head going up and down, my tongue circling around the top. “Daaamn girl”, he moaned. I looked up to him, moving a little faster now and I saw his eyes get darker. I kept my eyes on him. I wanted to see him enjoy this. I moved faster and I could +see his breathing speeding up. “Almost there”, he said with a groan. I stopped and climbed on top of him. I pulled my panties aside let him enter me very slow. His hands were on my back, my hands played with his hair. Little drips of sweat formed on his forehead. I moaned once he entered me entirely. His lips found mine again and our tongues played their passionate game. His hands grabbed my butt again and he pushed himself deeper inside me. Causing my eyes to roll back in my head. He groaned and moved my butt up and down faster and faster. “Brunoooo…Nooo..oh God…”, I whispered. “Can’t handle baby?”, he whispered in my ear pushing harder. Our chests were covered with sweat. I buried my head in his neck, kissing his vain, that I always popped out when we made love. “Bruuu…I’m almost there..”, I whispered in his ear. He groaned and while I pushed down he thrust hard and we both climaxed at the same time. “That was..”, I said trying to catch my breath. “Was what?”, he whispered and kissed my cheek. His fingers tracing my back. I kissed his lips and smiled. “I love you”, I said and kissed him again. “I love you too baby”, he said. I got off his lap and walked over to the couch. He pulled his boxers and pants up and walked over to me. He grabbed his pack of cigs and lighted one up. “Give me one”, I said and tried to reach for his package. He snatched them away and held them. “No”, he said looking at me, squeezing his eyes. “Why not?”, I said a a little upset and tried to get the package. “Why not? Uh.. Maybe because you’re pregnant?”, he said his voice filled with sarcasm. “You’re not my father and one cigarette won’t harm the baby”, I told him and tried to reach for a cig again. “Are you crazy Natalie? You can’t smoke. I don’t want it”, he said and walked away. “Fine, I’ll get my own”, I said and got off the couch. I walked over to the bedroom and got dressed. “Where are you going?”, he asked walking over to me. “None of your business”, I said and grabbed my purse and walked over to the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. “It is my business”, he said gritting through his teeth. I pulled my arm back and opened the door. “Natalie”, I heard him call when I slammed the door.