Normal again

Chapter 29

Normal again

“Nooooo!!”
“Natalie?! Natalie?!”
I heard someone scream my name from a distance. The sound got louder and louder. Slowly I opened up my eyes. Two beautiful dark brown eyes stared at me. I opened my eyes and had to blink a few times before I knew who’s pretty head was soaring above mine.
I smiled. “Morning Bru.”
“Morning beautiful. How are you? I think you had a bad dream. You were screaming like crazy”, he said while his eyes were penetrating mine.
I put my hands in front of my face in an attempt to hide myself.  Bruno grabbed them from me and took them away.
“Why are you hiding? Let me look at that pretty face”, he said while placing kisses all over my face.
“You’d be embarrassed too if you were screaming in your sleep!”, I said to him.
He shook his head and then started to tickle me. After I begged him to stop he went to make me some breakfast.
I must say, until now everything has been perfect. I mean, how many girls can say their boyfriend takes them on a boat trip for their birthday!
And now he’s making me breakfast, I wonder what other plans he has in store for me.
“Did you know it rained last night. I think there even was a little thunder too”, Bruno said while shoving a bun into his mouth.
“What? You’re kidding right?”, I said after I put my orange juice down.
“No really. Didn’t you hear? I even went out of bed to check if everything was fine”, he told me.
“I swear, I had a dream about it!”, I squealed. During the rest of our breakfast I told him about the dream I had.

“So, you ready?”, he asked me while I walked into the little living room.
I made a little twirl and asked him if he liked my bikini.
“You look hot! Good thing it’s just the two of us on this boat”, he said while his eyes were undressing me.
He lead me up stairs and the view was so awesome! I looked over the ocean, the water was so beautiful, clear blue sky, sun shining bright and the best thing, when I looked to my left I saw a little beach! It looked so cool! It looked like we were kind of deserted here.
Bruno stood next to me, his hands loosely hanging over the railing of the boat. His hair was still a little messy, he wore his flip flops and a maroon colored swim pants. Sunglasses kept the sun from making sparkles in his beautiful eyes.
His dimples showed up when a smile appeared on his face, flashing his perfect white teeth. He tapped of some ashes off his cigarette. I loved just looking at him, especially in this setting. I mean this was like paradise to me!
“What are we going to do babe?”, I asked him.
“Do you want to go to that beach?”, he asked me pointing his head into that direction.
My face made it pretty clear that I loved his idea. He made sure the boat got close enough for us to swim up there.
The closer we got to the beach the more beautiful it got! I had never seen such a thing in my life. There was no one else. No other boats, no people, just us!
When we stopped Bruno threw me a snorkel. This guy kept surprising me!
“I heard there are very pretty fish there! We should take a look!”, he exclaimed.
“Bruno, this is the most perfect birthday weekend ever!!”, I said while running up to him. I gave him a hug and kissed him. “Thank you!”
“I bet you don’t dare to jump off this boat!”
“Oh really? We’ll have to see about that!”
Then we both jumped into the water with our snorkels on. It was a pretty good swim to get to that beach, but it was not impossible.
We took a sit at the beach when we arrived there. Both tired of swimming. The beach looked beautiful. There were rocks and palm trees, it seemed like we were on this little paradise.
When we were done resting we went to the sea again and started snorkeling. We saw little crabs and beautiful fish while swimming. It was so relaxing. We played around, time was not important. After a while Bruno said he needed to get to the boat. I told him I’d wait for him at the beach. I sat down under a palm tree, watching my sweet boyfriend swim all the way back to the boat.
The shade of the tree was a good welcome to my heated body. A cool breeze played with the leaves, causing me to cool off a little.
I put my hand above my eyes to see what Bruno was doing. I saw him sit in a little boat, rowing this way. He seemed to have something with him too.
When he almost hit the shore I walked up to him.
He dragged the basket that he had with him up to the beach, all the way up to where the palm trees where.
“What chu got in the basket baby?”, I asked him more curious then I could ever be. He didn’t answer, he just told me to close my eyes.
I heard him get things out of the basket but I couldn’t tell what it was.
“Okay, you can open them!”, he said excited.
There he was, his perfect self, sitting on this checked quilt (the one we had when we said our goodbyes to Noah), with all this food and even champagne.
“Are you competing for the ‘best boyfriend of the world’? Cause if you do, you would definitely win!”, I exclaimed excited and sat down in front of him.
“Let’s pop this thing!”, he yelled and he opened up the bottle. He poured us both a glass and then we toasted.
“To the sweetest, most beautiful, sexy, funny, loving and hot girlfriend ever!”
We drank, ate and we laughed. After the big lunch we went for another swim.
Soon the day went by and we had to get back to the boat. We loaded up the stuff into the rubber boat and headed off.