Who am I? (Pt. 1)

Chapter 19

 Who am I? (Pt. 1)

“I can’t believe you did this to me again. You told me I could trust you and you go on and betray me like that?!” I screamed. “I’m sorry baby, please hear me out…” “Fuck you! Get the fuck out of my house! I don’t need to see you anymore!” I yelled to her and practically pushed her out of my house. She tried to stop me, but I was so done with her. This was the second time I found out her cheating on me, I was done. I slammed the door and out of frustration I kicked against my couch. “I swear, I am so done with all these bitches”, I spoke out loud.

It took me almost 6 months to get over Eve. I really loved her, but she cheated on me at the very beginning of our relationship. Now we were almost 1,5 years ahead and she did this to me again.

I decided to just have one night stands. For this time I didn’t want a relationship. Until that one day I saw her, I looked at her and I knew I had to talk to her…

“Yo Ari, are you coming?”, Phil yelled. “Let’s go! I am hungry as fuck!”,  I slurred. He was finally done throwing up in some bush and shook his head. “Nah, I’m going home guys.” Phil and I just laughed and walked away, looking for a diner that was still open.

We found one; ‘Sweets’ it said. Phil and I looked at each other and bursted out into laughing. “Let’s see what kind of sweets they have in here”, he said air-quoting when he said ‘sweets’. We opened the door and stumbled in. “Let’s sit on this sweet spot”, I said laughing and we took a seat. God, we were so drunk! We were making all these lame jokes about the name of this place. “Where’s a waitress when you need one!”, I yelled. Just when I said that a waitress came walking up to us. Damn! She was fine, I’ll tell you that! She was small, her skin was the color of caramel. She had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever looked into. Her long black hair easily fell down her back, tied up in a high ponytail. Her body was fine too and that ass…!

“Here I am sir. Can I take your orders please?” “I’ll give you some damn orders, alright!”, I thought to myself. Damn, if I would get my hands on that ass.

Phil asked for the menu card and she handed both us one. I ordered two beers and she left. “Bru! Stop looking at her ass”, Phil whispered under his breath. “Come on! You were looking too!”, I said and we laughed.

A few minutes later she came up with our beers. “Wait, we know what we want to order”, I said. She wrote down our orders and then she left again. “Come on Bru. You said you were only doing one night stands from now on. She ain’t the type to go fuck around for one night. This girl is serious”, Phil said laughing. “Psssh, maybe I’ll just get her to go on a date with me”, I said challenging Phil. He almost spit out his beer from laughing. “You’re kidding right?”, he screamed. I shook my head and showed a big smirk on my face. “You just watch me nigga!”

I walked up to the bar. There was no one there so I just started to shout. “Miss waitress? Helloooooo?”  The hot waitress came walking up the bar. Showtime! I smiled a little, showing my dimples, I knew that made the ladies go crazy. I made sure I spoke out my words, with a low sexy twist on them. Letting my eyes penetrate hers. “Hey sweetie. Can we get another beer?” I let my  right arm rest on the bar. I looked back at Phil and smirked at him while giving him a wink. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Sure. I will be right with you sir”, she said and she turned around to get our beers. “That’s okay. I’ll wait right here miss.” She opened the beers and placed them on the bar. “Here you go.”

I just kept staring at her. Damn, such pretty eyes… I saw she got shy and she started to whipe the bar. Let’s make her crazy… “What? You won’t look at me with those pretty eyes?” “I’m sure your food will be here any minute”, she said. “I hope so too, so I can look into your eyes again and see that beautiful smile of yours”, I said to her. She didn’t knew where to look. I got our beers and walked back to Phil. “What the hell were you doing man?”, Phil said when I sat down. “Just watch me handle this”, I answered and we both looked at her and then started to laugh. Oh this poor girl doesn’t know what she’s getting into..