Hang out

Chapter 8

Soo Na's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I checked the time and it was 12pm. I still for one hour so it should be okay. I got off my bed and went to do my morning routine. I went to my kitchen, picked out the cereal I want and went to the living room to eat. After I am done eating, I went to change to my outfit for the day. After I finished changing, I checked the time and it was 12.45pm. "I better head out now or esle I will be late." I thought to myself and I headed out. I went to the place where SMG told me to meet them. I waited for like 10 minutes and they came.

"Hey!!" Leejoon yelled.

"Heyy!!" I said back.

"Come on let's go!" Miya said and she pulled my arm and dragged me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To our secret hide out." Minne said excitedly.

"Oh." I replied.

"By the way, BAP is there." Kangja said.

"Oh." I replied.

"We share it with BAP." Jaesoo said.

"Oh I see." I replied. Why am I keep on saying "oh"? What's wrong with me? We reached to a abandoned building.

"It's down here." Leejoon said while pointing to a stairs. We walked down the stairs and we reached.

"Wow." I said.

"I know right! It's amazing! We renovated by ourselves." Minne said.

"You guys are amazing." I said. That's when I noticed the BAP is here. I completely forgotten that BAP will be here.

"What is she doing here?" One of the guy said coldly and he gave me a death glare.

"Guys! This is Soo Na and from today onwards she will be part of SMG!" Leejoon announced.

"Oh really? I am so sorry for giving you the death glare just now. Haha. The name's Himchan." Himchan said.

"I'm Yongguk. Leader of BAP." Yongguk said.

"I'm Youngjae! Nice to meet ya." Youngjae said.

"Jongup." Jongup said. Well that's short.

"My name is Zelo!" Zelo yelled.

"Aish shut up! I am trying to sleep here." Daehyun shouted.

"Sorry." Everyone said in unison.

"What is she doing here?" Daehyun asked while trying to sit up.

"She is part of SMG." Yongguk said.

"Oh well you already know me so I no need to introduced myself." Daehyun said and went back to sleeping.

"Well what do you want to do now?" Zelo asked.

"Maybe we should go out and look for other gangs to fight with them." Leejoon said.

"That's a good idea. Then we can see how good Soo Na is at fighting." Yongguk said while smirking.

"Sure let's go." Youngjae said.

"How about Daehyun?" Kangja asked.

"I'll wake him up." Jongup said.

"Yah! Wake up! We are going to find some gangs to fight. That's your favourite right?" Jongup said.

"Fine i'll get up!" Daehyun said.

"Let's go." Jongup said and we all left. I wonder which gang we would fight. We all were just walking around and I caught someone said, "Yah, did you see that girl? She is the new member of SMG." Well I guess SMG and BAP are popular here. Suddenly I felt someone grabbed me from behind and spun me around.

"Yah Jungkook what are you doing here?!" I yelled and SMG and BAP turned around.

"I see that you have successfully joined SMG well got to go meet me later when you get home." Jungkook whispered and he disappeared.

"Who was that?" Leejoon asked.

"Just one of my friend." I said.

"Oh okay." Leejoon said and we continue to look around.

"Found them." Daehyun said and ran off. We followed him and we found ourselves in an alley.

"Oh Daehyun. Long time no see." That person said.

"I see that you brought your gang along and some girls." The other guy said.

"YAH WE ARE NOT JUST GIRLS!!! WE ARE A GANG TOO YOU KNOW!!" Leejoon shouted.

"Oh really? Let's see if you can fight well." The guy said and smirked. They started to charge at us. We started to fight. Two guys charged at me at the same time but I moved out of the way and they bang into each other.

"Better watch where you are going next time." I laughed. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind. Some guy approached me and was about to punch me but I flip over kicked the guy in front of me and when I escaped from the grip, I punched the other guy. I saw Daehyun who was struggling with a guy bigger than him. I went to the guy and kicked his face but unfortunately he did not feel anything. He grabbed my neck and pin me to the wall. He started to choke me.

"L.. Let.. G..go you bastard." I said and I kicked him in the stomach and he fell to the ground. I started to cough.

"Yah gwaenchana?" Daehyun asked.

"Ya. Nan gwaenchana." I replied. Suddenly the guy pounced on me.

"You are so damn heavy!" I yelled, sturggling to get up. I kicked my leg upwards and hit him in his private part. He rolled off me. After like a few minutes, we won.

"Never judge us again!" Leejoon yelled and we walked off. We went back to our secret hide out. Leejoon gave me a tour around the secret hide out and it was super damn big.

"You really do fight well. Where did you learn those moves from?" Daehyun asked.

"Urm... Self thought." I lied. It was actually Miss Lee who taught me those moves.

"Cool!" Zelo said.

"Thanks." I said.

"It's getting late I should get back." I said.

"Oh okay." Leejoon said.

"Bye guys!" I said and waved.

"Bye!" Everyone said in unison and waved, even Daehyun. Wow did not expect that.

Daehyun's POV

She somehow seem so familiar to me. Have I met her before when I was in my childhood. I just can't remember anything from my childhood. Sometimes I get dreams of a girl. It seems like I am very close to her but what happened? What caused me to lose my memories of my childhood?

************************************
Hey guys!!! Here is another chapter for y'all!! I hope you guys like it!!😁😁 Well I will be uploading another chapter later cause now is like 12.13am haha you guys know what I mean right?? Well anyways, please help to vote🙏🙇 Thank you for reading!!
************************************